News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Quote from: BlueRose on March 27, 2015, 06:53:42 PM
You could say that the color combo is "on point" or that it "hit the nail dead center" for the sake of pun, but noooo you had to use "fleek".

But...it literally wasn't on point.

Banya

Wylder Treejumper

Another meaningless slang word. Great. Just what we all need ::).
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Banya

Get out of my trap house.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on March 28, 2015, 02:23:19 AM
Another meaningless slang word. Great. Just what we all need ::).
Agreed.

Quote from: Banya on March 28, 2015, 02:26:05 AM
It's rude to kick out guests.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Quote from: Banya on March 28, 2015, 02:15:20 AM
Quote from: BlueRose on March 27, 2015, 06:53:42 PM
You could say that the color combo is "on point" or that it "hit the nail dead center" for the sake of pun, but noooo you had to use "fleek".

But...it literally wasn't on point.

The nails have points, dear.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Banya on March 28, 2015, 02:26:05 AM
Generally, I try to avoid traps in the first place.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

HEAD FOR THE HILLS! BLUE SAID "DEAR!!" THAT MEANS THAT SHE IS BEING SARCASTIC!!! AND EVERYONE KNEW THAT ALREADY DIDN'T THEY? WELL, THEN I'LL STOP YELling... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

She says "dearie" all the time. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, but that is usually when she's being sarcastic, which is also most of the time... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

Oracle, you're overreacting.

I say dear on a regular, non-sarcastic basis.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 28, 2015, 02:39:17 AM
Yeah, she talks like my over-affectionate aunt. But she tends to be a far more interesting conversationalist, I'll give her that.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

BlueRose

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on March 28, 2015, 02:41:53 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on March 28, 2015, 02:39:17 AM
Yeah, she talks like my over-affectionate aunt. But she tends to be a far more interesting conversationalist, I'll give her that.

Why thank you!

Hickory

I'm surprised I never noticed this topic being posted in. Thanks, guests.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.