"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Mask on January 13, 2015, 06:56:42 AM
Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on January 13, 2015, 06:54:16 AM
Hahaha!! What is the time zone we are in right now? I don't get it.
I have no idea. Australia, maybe? It is several hours ahead of mine. Maybe eastern standard time?
The forum's automatically set to Greenwich Mean Time (or something close to it :P), but you can change your time zone if you go to your profile and mess with the settings.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tiria_Wildlough

Jukka the Sling

Go to your profile. On the left, click on "Look and Layout Preferences". Near the top of that page, there's a thing that says "Time Offset". Click on "auto detect". Hit "Change profile" at the bottom, and you're done!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tiria_Wildlough

Jukka the Sling

You're welcome! Hope it worked!

(...'Cause your profile hints that you're in Minnesota... I glanced at it just now, and it seems that your time is now set to 3:33 pm. Shouldn't it be 5:33? Hope I didn't steer ya wrong...)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mask on January 13, 2015, 06:56:42 AM
Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on January 13, 2015, 06:54:16 AM
Hahaha!! What is the time zone we are in right now? I don't get it.
I have no idea. Australia, maybe? It is several hours ahead of mine. Maybe eastern standard time?

Forum time is WAAAY different than EST, trust me. I was so confused at first. . . .

Jukka the Sling

It's four hours ahead of Eastern. Not sure what that would be, 'cause Greenwich Mean is five hours ahead...

The Skarzs

Probably whatever time Liverpool is in. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Guys, I adopted Sunpaw.

(She doesn't know it yet, though.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

What? I'm adopted? Why didn't anybody tell me!!

Maudie

I don't like the term for a girl bromance (seriously, womance?), so you are now my adopted internet sister. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

Hahaha sweet!!! Nice to meet ya sis!!! :)

Maudie

Jukka the Sling

So, Sunny, Maska, and Masko are all internet siblings...?

Tiria_Wildlough