News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on September 07, 2015, 03:52:06 PM

Granted, Summer ends for eternity and the world never grows warm again. The government struggles to make enough food though spring to feed the worlds population but the warm days aren't enough to compete with the extended winter. Ice builds up and your wish got rid of global warming, unfortunately now people are complaining about global freezing. The world begins to starve and everyone is moving to the tropics. There is no longer summer break for school so kids refuse to do their work and become gangsters on the streets. Eventually the apocalypse begins and you are left without a home in a frozen wasteland, while starving to death, and captured by a gangsters simply because you wished that summer would end.
Wow

Granted but it kills you before you can tell anyone about it.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

Granted. You're twisted into spaghetti for the rest of time by the inexorable force of a black hole.

I wish that I would live right.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Actually I forgot to wish for anything so that doesn't happen.

Granted but everything suddenly changes and your living wrong again.

I wish I didn't have to do school work today.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

That does happen. If you imbalance the wish-to-grant ratio, you have to suffer the consequences.

Granted; you don't have to because you don't have time for school. Your family is in dire straits, and you've been sold into slavery to pay their debts. You're scheduled to spend the next ten years cleaning and taking care of a lady's house in northern Wyoming. You'll sleep on her back patio, live on food that falls from the table, and drink and bathe with the garden hose. As a special favor, she will allow you to take care of your laundry in the washer and dryer, provided that you don't use more than a tablespoon of soap.

I wish that I didn't ever do wrong things.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Granted but now no one can stand to be around you and you eventually wither away to nothing and die because your so lonely.

I wish James didn't put wishes that are hard to think of an answer for.

LT Sandpaw

Granted, James suddenly and inexplicitly becomes King of the World! He commands that you be brought before him as his personally punching bag for the next fifty years. In that time however your wish does come true because he is to busy ruling the world to bother with the forum any more.

I wish that I could travel back in time without ill effect.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Granted but time machines don't exist.

James Gryphon

Granted. Nothing you wish for ever comes true. Whenever somebody asks you what you want for your birthday and you tell them, they say "Good; now I know what not to get you, 'cuz I want my present to be a surprise!" For the rest of your life, the only gifts you ever receive are socks.

I wish that I was somebody better.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 07, 2015, 07:07:06 PM
Granted but time machines don't exist.

Um that's not really a corruption because there are other ways to travel though time, such as the time stone and the time sand Ect.

Anyway.

Granted you become President Ronald Reagan, alas he is dead so you are dead as well.

I wish I could discover Atlantis.

Vilu Daskar

Granted but your lungs burst as soon as you discover it and you die.

I wish I would stop forgetting to make a wish.

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but now every wish you make is horrible.

I wish I had a SPESS MEHREEN bolter.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Granted but it's dead.

I wish I had a flying car.

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but you can't drive.

@Vilu: A bolter is a gun. :P

I wish I had a lot of miniatures.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Granted, but now you're a miniature for the miniatures.

I wish I could have the Force
baby turtle forever

LT Sandpaw

Granted, At first you are a marvel of the world, a regular magician. The you turn into a hero and everyone shouts your name and your made king of the world. You believe you did a good job until you have a selfish moment and the dark side consumes you. As your rage grows you go on a rampage killing your own unsuspecting staff and then the whole city. You gather a army of thugs and decide to preform mass genocide. Fifteen years later after a bloody war that kills 67% of the worlds population. A small rebel squad infiltrates your base and after loosing most of its members one of the rebels shoots you seventeen times in the head thus ending the war. Your memory is squandered as a horrible villain and you will forever go down in the history books as a horrible war criminal.

I wish I could discover find the lost treasure of Captain Kid.