Lonna
21 (48.8%)
Inbar
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

WildDoogyPlumm

Samkim and Lady Amber.
(Go squirrel archers!)
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Tannsrall

if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

MatthiasMan

Skipper

It seems I'm the only one who thinks Iris Streambattle was any good. Go Otters!

MatthiasMan

Dannflower Reguba

She was good... But NOT better then, do I even have to say it?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

Why would it matter that there's a size difference?  How would it be fair to cripple someone just because they're bigger?  Maybe Samkim would have been better if he had been a badger, but he wasn't. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

MatthiasMan

Yeah, your right. I feel like Badger bow and arrows are better than other bow and arrows animals.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Booooooooo!!! Even though Grath was my favorite bow and arrow, the badgers had more power distance I think.

Dannflower Reguba

Buttttt, if you picture other animals along the same plain to make things fair.... Then you get a whole new feel for who beats who.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

But the point isn't to be fair, the point is to determine who is the best creature with a bow. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

Well if your going to do that then you have to look at all the differences, setbacks, unfair advantages and so on BEFORE you can POSSIBLY decide!

Bragoon

Being a badger also has it's drawbacks.  It's harder to get arrows for a larger bow.  It was hard for Lonna to get into the abbey because he was so much bigger.  Lonna was wounded.  I can go on. 

Dannflower Reguba

Well I can go on about others: Samkim was smaller, he was always getting in trouble cause he was shooting, Samkim had no outside experiance, Shall I go on?