News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Most Evil Villain

Started by ILoveMTW, April 16, 2012, 09:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILoveMTW

All of the villains in the Redwall Series are pretty bad, but which one is the worst in your opinion? I particularly didn't like Tsarmina. The way she wanted to torture the woodlanders and hold them in her prisons - children separated from their parents and whatnot - was absolutely devious. She was pure evil in my opinion.
"You should have killed me when you had the chance, cat, because I vow that I will slay you one day!" ~Martin the Warrior, Mossflower

Primrosewarrior

Dannflower Reguba

Tsarmina, Cluny, Gabool, Ungatt, Ferhago, Kurda.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

Slagar, Tsarmina, Badrang
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

he was a stoat in Martin the Warrior.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

Yep. Actually I think most of the vermin qualify as evil

KaiTheDog

Swartt. I mean, I know villains are supposed to be heartless monsters but, dude, your wife just died having your kid and you're all like "Meh." That's just... not cool.

Primrosewarrior

WildDoogyPlumm

Gabool because he was absolutely insane.  Remember how he thought one of his captains was Graypatch so he set a scorpion loose on him?
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Coobreedan

I've not read the book that Gabool is from but from what I've heard I'd say him.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Gabool and Razzid Wearat. Gabool threw one of his captains to a scorpion, and Razzid tortured Jum Gurdy's uncle to death. :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.