News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Most Evil Villain

Started by ILoveMTW, April 16, 2012, 09:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Feagho and Tsarmina were the most evil for me. They both liked to toture creatures, not to mention Feragho skinned them!

RockingBird

I hate "Badrang". I think he is the worst and ugliest villain in the Redwall. ;)

Redwallfan7

I hate all of the rats. Boooo!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

RedwallWarrior2017

Clunny was probably most evil, but then again you have Slagar and Tsarmina.... or the there's Badrang.

I think BJ meant for them all to be equally evil, remember there's really only one villain to every book.
If all the villains of Redwall were put in one book, it would be easier to compare them.  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

To me, Vilu Dasker from The Legend of Luke. I mean, he he showed no mercy to Martin's mother, and he let his crew kill the children of Luke's tribe :'(. Thats like SOOOO BAD!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflor

Mine is Mokkan

Oh welcome Ungatt Villain just joking  ;D
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Trigoma

Gulo the Savage. Hands down.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

rakkety tam

yep same her egulo the savaga cant get more evil than eating your enemy
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

I still say Slagar was the most evil. He had a weapon that brought the slaves down to their knees.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Capn Greypatch

Well, when I first read Matthais, Malkariss always scared me the most, I guess because I knew he existed but didn't see him till near the end of the book...he was pretty evil too, having slavers and slaves...but I guess he made others do his dirty work, so I'd say Tsarmina, Vilaya (she backstabbed the one who saved her life! I forget the name though), Ungatt Trunn, Ferhago, or Cluny  were the evilest.
Oh wait, Gulo too!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Felldoh154

Personally I often cheer for the bad guys in these books. Like poor cluny ; all he wanted was a small abbey and he tried so hard to get it! He definetly deserved it by the end.

There are some I didnt like though. Like captain slipp and badrang

Oh yes and pitru the lil wildcat in rhulain

Nightfire

Cluny the Scourge wins this, hands-down. Brian Jacques designed him to be the most evil and scariest creature in Mossflower. And he was so powerful that it took trickery to kill him.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Felldoh154

He's the most evil, and the most awesome one, I can't remember anyone else actually capturing redwall