Did Veil die as a villain or a goodbeast?

Started by ILoveMTW, April 16, 2012, 10:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILoveMTW

Veil Sixclaw was the son of the evil ferret warlord, Swartt Sixclaw. You know the story of Veil's death if you've read Outcast of Redwall. In your opinion, was Veil good or bad? Did he die like vermin or did he die as a renewed person?
"You should have killed me when you had the chance, cat, because I vow that I will slay you one day!" ~Martin the Warrior, Mossflower

MatthiasMan

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Primrosewarrior

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Primrosewarrior

ILoveMTW

Yes, I think that he died as a good person, but he lived an evil life. It was in his blood to be evil, but in the end, he really did something special. He sacrificed himself for a woodlander which clearly shows that he had a heart, and Bryony was right when she said that there must be a little good in him.
"You should have killed me when you had the chance, cat, because I vow that I will slay you one day!" ~Martin the Warrior, Mossflower

Primrosewarrior

Dannflower Reguba

MatthiasMan

Wisteria Wild Cat

I would say Veil died as a goodbeast. I think he realized how much Bryony really did for him.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah.... Even though everyone seems to think she is a wimp.

(how can you guys reason that out!!)

Primrosewarrior

Shogg

I thikn it was kind of both.  He had good intentions, but an evil mind.  He died with an evil heart that was just coming to understand good.  However, he wasn't doing it for the good of all, he was only doing it out of loyalty to bryony.  She was the only one he felt deserved his loyalty at the end.
We are the wrath of the warrior's shadow
And the gaunlet of the Republic
Those who stand before us light the night sky with flame
Our vengeance burns brighter still
Every last traitorous soul shall kneel.