News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP || A Traitor Amongst Us

Started by MajorRagsdale, May 10, 2012, 09:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Whatever gets us out of here the fastest. Who knows where Ardor is! Ow, I say, careful Doletea! I need that footpaw." Parema winced and gritted her teeth.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

"Sorry!" Doletea said hiding a smile. She helped the haremaid up and asked the cheeta,"Well I guess we should head off for that rascal again, but I'll be back in a tick. I have to get the haversacks!" SHe took off running leaving the cheeta and the haremaid there.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

OOC; sorry  ;D I'lledit my post!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Parema kept her keen gaze locked on the wildcat, the light blue getting more and more intense.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

WIth both haversacks slung over her back Doletea strode up. Tossing one to Parmea, Doletea said in a cheerful voice," YOu chaps ready to go?"

Dannflower Reguba

"I'm ready if you two are," replied Ploota while getting up.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Parema smiled grimly to herself, hoping her gaze had made the wildcat nervous. She strugled at get to her feet, gritting her teeth in pain as her footpaw touched the ground.

redwallgurl

Seeing Parmeas pain Doletea helped the hare maid.  She grabbed her arm and let her steady herself. Walking alongside the hare she caried the haversacks grunting under all the weight. It was going to be a hard journey.

Dannflower Reguba

Ploota held out his staff to Parema, "Would you like something to lean against." The cheetah was obviously concerned.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Erm... Sure. Thank you." She gently grasped the staff. What was up with this cat? She thought, then shook her head. None of her buisness.