News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

In the ashes we will rise

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

"I am Martin, the Abbey Warrior!" Martin said painfully. "And I am wounded."

AbbotAlf0805

Well then why are you not headed for the Abbey? I'm head there now." said Matthias getting a better grip on his pack.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

D

"And I am D, a fighter and defender of what used to be Redwall Abey." he said, a little shame in his voice because he fled once the attack began

Redwaller

"I cannot move, I am wounded. And there is nothing left of it!" Martin said sadly.

Griffen

D

D walked over to a pile of rubble. finding some string and pieces of wood he walked back over to martin.
placing some sticks around martins injured paw he took the string and tied them to it, making a cast . then he grabbed a larger branch that split at one end a gave him it to lean on.

OOC: @martin: now you have a crutch and a cast around your foot, making you able to walk better.

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias gasped falling on the ground, " It's.... Gone.... All.... Gone.... My home...."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: OK

BIC: Martin started walking towards the remainsof the abbey. "My sword was stolen by vermin!" He said tears rolling down his cheeks. "Fellow Rewallers have died! The Abbey has been destroyed! Why did this happen to us? WHY?"

Griffen

D

"no, now dont cry..... my father once told me home is where you make it... and that when your with friends and family home is with them.." he said while trying to comfort the stranger.

AbbotAlf0805

But Redwall was all I had..." said Matthias.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

D

"what are we going to do? i will tell you what we are going to do." he said feeling better about himself. "we are going to find the other survivors, thats what we are going to do. first things first."

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias puuled his axe of his back and said,"REDWALL!!!!!!" swinging the axe in the air.

Redwaller