Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Um, Rachel, Rainshadow, Cornflower MM... just about everybody, in fact! :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Rachel and Shade are first on my list. (No making fun of me!) and since they both know each other in RL if I meet one I most likely meet the other. ;D 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Aw thanks guys! Cornflower, me, and Shade actually haven't seen each other for weeks. Let alone talked to each other. Our longst conversation in ages not over the computer has consisted of, Hi!
I would like to met, Jukka, Cornflower, Faiyloe, Redwaller, Dan, Rainshadow, basically everyone!

The Shade

I have to say I'd go for the "Everybody" option.  :P
Quote from: rachel25 on December 29, 2013, 07:23:04 PM
Aw thanks guys! Cornflower, me, and Shade actually haven't seen each other for weeks. Let alone talked to each other. Our longst conversation in ages not over the computer has consisted of, Hi!
I would like to met, Jukka, Cornflower, Faiyloe, Redwaller, Dan, Rainshadow, basically everyone!
Cornflower?  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Gonff the Mousethief

I would like to meet,

letho, jukka, ungatt, and redwaller
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

That happened to me and one of my childhood "boy friend" We played a lot to gather and now we hardly talk to each other. It's just human nature I suppose.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Tam and Martin
why does no one want to meet a railfan (we just like to have fun)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 28, 2013, 08:58:23 PM

Well, thanks, guys! My list is:
Jukka
Faiy
rachel
Shade
Dan
Tam
Rain
Gnoflet
Brinty
Lenda
Ungatt
At least, those are at the top of my list!

rachel25

*looks, at Cornflower's list*
Yeah that's me too, except for Lenda, I don't really know her well enough yet.  :-\

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 30, 2013, 12:34:57 AM

That happened to me and one of my childhood "boy friend" We played a lot to gather and now we hardly talk to each other. It's just human nature I suppose.   
As is life I suppose.

Gnoflet

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 30, 2013, 08:41:34 PM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 28, 2013, 08:58:23 PM

Well, thanks, guys! My list is:

Jukka
Faiy
rachel
Shade
Dan
Tam
Rain
Gnoflet
Brinty
Lenda
At least, those are at the top of my list!
Yay.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Dannflower Reguba

I just wanna have a giant party where everyone that's part of the forum comes and we could all wear name tags with our forum names on them.  ::) I don't wanna meet just some of everyone! I want to meet everyone!  :o
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

I know Dan!! But I live in the United States! Georgia!! The place is huge, and I'm revealing my County, so there, Hackers!! :P Anyone else live in Georgia?

The Shade

Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on December 30, 2013, 05:25:52 PM
Tam and Martin
why does no one want to meet a railfan (we just like to have fun)
I would mind meeting wid ya.  ;) Used to be a railfan meself.
Quote from: danflorreguba on January 08, 2014, 03:41:49 PM
I just wanna have a giant party where everyone that's part of the forum comes and we could all wear name tags with our forum names on them.  ::) I don't wanna meet just some of everyone! I want to meet everyone!  :o
That's nearly exactly what I thought, with names tags. :D Or maybe we could have a guessing game. ;D I've only seen three people in real life on here, battle dragon, rachel25 and Griffen.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This