News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Least favorite good guy spieces

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 03, 2012, 06:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your least favorite good guy spieces?

Mice
3 (9.7%)
Otters
1 (3.2%)
Moles
2 (6.5%)
Badgers
1 (3.2%)
Squirrels
2 (6.5%)
Shrews
4 (12.9%)
Hares
0 (0%)
Voles
18 (58.1%)

Total Members Voted: 30

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

You forgot voles!

Anyway, since the voles aren't there, moles are my least favorite.

Are you crazy! otters are awesome.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bluefire

I would say voles but since they are not there i chose shrews. I actually like shrews its just that they argue a lot and thats just my least favorite out of the list.

AbbotAlf0805

well i thought vole were a type of mouse

Bluefire

they are a different species i think..i actually like voles too just not particular annoying ones

WildDoogyPlumm

"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Flandor

I voted shrews because voles weren't an option.  Shrews I like a teeny bit less than the others.  I don't like their lack of mercy sometimes.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

AbbotAlf0805, the otters rock! Oh well, everyone has opinions. The Gawtribe from Martin the Warrior was bad anyway but I hated them.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SandyB

The squirrels. They always had a tendancy to see things in black and white, never the shades of gray that the mice did. Also, some were so sure and full of themselves: like Felldoh and Mr. Reguba (Dannflor's father).
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: SandyB on June 05, 2012, 05:32:24 PM
The squirrels. They always had a tendancy to see things in black and white, never the shades of gray that the mice did. Also, some were so sure and full of themselves: like Felldoh and Mr. Reguba (Dannflor's father).
The squirrels were the best species by far! Rakkety Tam killed a Wolverine, Song was a great Abbess and Singer, Dannflower Reguba was honorable, Arven was everything that the Abbey ever had! Triss was a great friend, and that's just a few of 'em! I'm waiting for voles.

(modified) The badgers are the ones who are full of themselves, were did you ever come up with the idea that squirrels were full of themselves?! It's not fair to judge those who were in anguish, Dannflors' father lost his wife, Felldoh spent his life as a slave, they were angry NOT full of themselves.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Well, I don't care for quite a few of them so I didn't vote. One of my least favourite is badgers. They're always too powerful.
Another one I don't like is voles, cause they're always sour and unpleasant and sometimes they're traitors.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

WildDoogyPlumm

Why does everyone stereotype voles as grumpy and irritable and occasionally traitorous?  There are plenty of good voles who help the story and are good friends, like Burble and the vole tribes from Taggerung and Triss.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy