News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Least favorite good guy spieces

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 03, 2012, 06:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your least favorite good guy spieces?

Mice
3 (9.7%)
Otters
1 (3.2%)
Moles
2 (6.5%)
Badgers
1 (3.2%)
Squirrels
2 (6.5%)
Shrews
4 (12.9%)
Hares
0 (0%)
Voles
18 (58.1%)

Total Members Voted: 30

rachel25

Quote from: Martin the warrior on March 24, 2013, 08:20:08 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 22, 2013, 08:43:45 PM
Mice, there are too many mice heroes WHY NOT GIVE THE OTHER SPECIES' A CHANCE YOU SWORD HOGGING IDIOTS? *Ahem* i did like some mice Luke and Martin obviously, also Dandin, Mariel and Gonff basically I like the early mice
Well excuse me! And I mean the Sword Hogging Idiots part. But im sure you mean that in the best possible way.
OK easy now we don't want a full scale war breaking out though it is uncalled for to call mice sword hogging idiots it was after all a mouse how the sword was made for  :P

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: rachel25 on March 25, 2013, 06:25:20 PM
Mice, there are too many mice heroes WHY NOT GIVE THE OTHER SPECIES' A CHANCE YOU SWORD HOGGING IDIOTS? *Ahem* i did like some mice Luke and Martin obviously, also Dandin, Mariel and Gonff basically I like the early mice
Well excuse me! And I mean the Sword Hogging Idiots part. But im sure you mean that in the best possible way.
OK easy now we don't want a full scale war breaking out though it is uncalled for to call mice sword hogging idiots it was after all a mouse how the sword was made for  :P

Yes it was made for a mouse but that doesn't mean all the ones who wield it have to be mice too and I have put that I do like most of the early mice but I prefer vermin anyway
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Redwaller

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 26, 2013, 04:37:36 PM

Yes it was made for a mouse but that doesn't mean all the ones who wield it have to be mice too and I have put that I do like most of the early mice but I prefer vermin anyway
There were but a few mice who wielded the sword. THere was lots of squirrels who did.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwaller on March 26, 2013, 06:08:47 PM

There were but a few mice who wielded the sword. THere was lots of squirrels who did.
Then it looks like both Mice and Squirrels who hogged the sword. Why not give moles a chance? They are very rarly ever hero's or warriors. The only time that I can think of a warrior mole was that one in The Sable Quean (can't remember his name). Even if moles are my least favourite good guy spieces, I wish they got more chances of being hero's.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jetthebinturong

Most champions are mice not all but yeh i agree on the squirrels
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Leatho Shellhound

Hares and otters also wielded the sword of Martin, It might have been nice if some hedgehogs, shrews, or badgers wielded the sword too.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

It would have been too small for a badger

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 26, 2013, 07:53:19 PM
The only time that I can think of a warrior mole was that one in The Sable Quean (can't remember his name). Even if moles are my least favourite good guy spieces, I wish they got more chances of being hero's.

Axtel Sturnclaw (spelling?)

Dannflower Reguba

Excuse me? The sword is handed to the one most worthy (obviously showing why I like squirrels so much  :P) Moles are more peaceable, badgers are too large for Martin's sword, Voles are wimps, Hedgehogs are too slow, leaving the three main good guy species.

BTW There weren't a LOT of squirrel wielders: Samkim, Triss, Dannflower Reguba, Rakkety Tam, Arven. 6 is not a lot.

@Romsca: You nailed the spelling.

@Everyone: There is no such thing as "hogging" Martin's sword, Martin chooses who it goes to, and when, are you trying to say that Martin doesn't know what he's doing? Are you VERMIN!!??!  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 27, 2013, 02:39:07 PM

@Everyone: There is no such thing as "hogging" Martin's sword, Martin chooses who it goes to, and when, are you trying to say that Martin doesn't know what he's doing? Are you VERMIN!!??!  ;D
You know I am :D! And the best type of vermin, too!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

CrazyPug37

Why doesn't anyone like voles?

Some may be a bit grumpy at times, but some, like Burble from Marlfox, Rollo from Mattimeo and Pearls of Lutra, and Lettie from Mattimeo, were very brave creatures with big hearts.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Maudie

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 26, 2013, 08:55:05 PM

Most champions are mice not all but yeh i agree on the squirrels

More like there are more mouse champions than any other creature, but the others put together just barely out number the mice.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm goin' tae ztay neutral for ziz vone. zoundz like ve are aboot tae 'ave a war, and ve are nae even in a zread aboot vermin!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.