News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"O he was jsut a little part in our Abbey history," says Kreastle smiling. "Is he still there?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"Oh," said KReastle her face falling slightly. I'm so stupid! That was seasons ago! Kreastle thinks mentally chiding herself

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus looked into her eyes and said, "But I do know mouse who got a message that said he is the tribe chieftain now."

redwallgurl

"Who?!" said KReastle already thinking it was him.

AbbotAlf0805

redwallgurl

I knew it! said Kreastle smiling. "THat's awesome Max!"

AbbotAlf0805

That's why I have to go back. You understand right?"

redwallgurl

Kreastle finally understood and didn't feel as bad as leaving Redwall. "I definetly understand." said Kreastle with complete honesty.

AbbotAlf0805

Max kissed her on the check and said, " Thanks.."

redwallgurl

Kissing him back she smiled. Deciding to make dinner she set about finding supplies.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus stood on a rock and watched the stars. After while he started helping Kreastle, "Imagine this Kreastle, a huge rustic cabin built into the side of a cliff, there are other little cabins around it also in the cliff, with our home being the huge cliffside palace. That's me true home."

redwallgurl

KReastle could already imagine it. IT couldn't be that bad? she thought. She knew that as long as MAximus was there everything would be all right.

AbbotAlf0805

Wouldbye like one?" said Max offering her a scone.