Kroova WaveDog is the coolest otter

Started by Redwallfan7, June 08, 2012, 08:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I mean, to me he's one of my new favorite characters now. How he went voyaging, and I really liked how sarcastic and mischevious he is.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

I know i like him too he is still pretty good but there are others too you know. i love his voice in the audio boksthough
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I know, I just wanted to point that out. For example, I love all dogs but my favoite is a yorkie. Ok, back on the subject. Would you say he's 14 seasons old or 16 seasons old? I'd say 14 seasons.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

yeah that makes sense he is very outgoing like a 14 season year old
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Right... so, don't let me decide who the coolest otter is for the whole forum, it's my opinion. But what's the coolest otter in your opinion? Or wait, you like squirrels. Tell me what squirrel you like.

Flandor

I really liked both Kroova and Shogg, but Shogg was my favorite from that book. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Kroova is one of my favorites. I liked how he freed the slaves and married Sleeve at the end

Skipper

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dawnwing

Kroova's song from the audiobook is possibly my top favorite from any book. :)

Redwallfan7

*bump* I forgot how cool Keyla is, Kroova is second and he's first!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Leatho Shellhound

He was cool, but I wouldn't say coolest.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.