For the love of Flinky!

Started by Flandor, June 12, 2012, 03:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandor

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 12, 2012, 08:27:08 PM
You mean the Tabura? HE DROVE ME NUTS!  :D

Urgh yes him.  It's just not cool to have a big huge badger be also the smartest, wisest, and kindest, especially in an Abbey full of smart, wise and kind creatures!
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Flandor on June 12, 2012, 08:31:26 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on June 12, 2012, 08:27:08 PM
You mean the Tabura? HE DROVE ME NUTS!  :D

Urgh yes him.  It's just not cool to have a big huge badger be also the smartest, wisest, and kindest, especially in an Abbey full of smart, wise and kind creatures!
He went on talking about Russet apples and water! What could be more boring than that? (okay, maybe talking about biology...)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm bumping this topic.
I really love how he was always so peaceful minded. Not given over to malicious attacks. And how he manipulated the good sides of the baddies he was under.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Flandor

Yep, all he wanted was a nice peaceful life and no more fighting! Yes, he tried to murder the one guy but that was because he was a bad leader and was going to lead them all to their deaths!
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

I rarely say this, but the vermin in Loamhedge were more interesting to me than the good beasts. And most of the time I root for the good side, so that's saying something
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

I like when he sang that song to Badredd about sleeping.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Flandor on June 27, 2012, 05:51:03 PM
Yep, all he wanted was a nice peaceful life and no more fighting! Yes, he tried to murder the one guy but that was because he was a bad leader and was going to lead them all to their deaths!
hmmmm....stoataly

Skipper

He is a prety cool charcter and I love that he is really clever and sly but not tough.

Orinoco

Aww, Flinky! I loved him! Granted, I loved nearly every stoat, but Flinky and Crinktail were special. I loved all his little songs.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

redwallgurl

I think it was Flinky's wife/mate
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba