News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this...

Started by Redwallfan7, June 16, 2012, 06:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

But here's a list of vermin that I like. It's a small list, since in the end I root for the Redwallers, but during some books, I found some to be cool

Bane-Mossflower

Ublaz Mad Eyes-Pearls of Lutra

Badredd, Flinky, and CrinkTail- Loamhedge
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

Flinky! Flinky! Flinky!

Also, Badredd was entertaining.

Cluny is one of my favorite baddies, and also Romsca, Bane, Slagar, Feragho, Greypatch, Gabool and Tramun Clogg.

Ooh and also Plugg Firetail and his crew.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Cool. I'm reading Doomwyte right now, and I get bored at the raven and crow parts. I just don't find bird villains all that interesting.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 16, 2012, 11:01:55 PM
Cool. I'm reading Doomwyte right now, and I get bored at the raven and crow parts. I just don't find bird villains all that interesting.

Doomwhyte is my least favorite Redwall story.  I didn't care for any of the characters really, other than a few goodbeasts.  I really thought the birds were boring as well.  General Ironbeak in Mattimeo was much more effective.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

I like Bisky in Doomwyte. It's definitely not one of the better Redwall titles, though.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lutra

Cluny is a pretty bad villain and befitting of the role.  I also am fond of Veil because he didn't fit the typical villain role so it made him interesting.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Flandor

Quote from: Lutra on June 17, 2012, 07:46:04 PM
Cluny is a pretty bad villain and befitting of the role.  I also am fond of Veil because he didn't fit the typical villain role so it made him interesting.

Cluny's lackeys were also some of the best in my opinion.  I liked Cheesethief's attempts to do in Scragg, and Killconey was an interesting and not-quite-so-dumb henchman.  Cheesethief's ultimate end was so fitting and full of awesome irony.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Flandor on June 16, 2012, 11:15:26 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 16, 2012, 11:01:55 PM

Doomwhyte is my least favorite Redwall story.  I didn't care for any of the characters really, other than a few goodbeasts.  I really thought the birds were boring as well.  General Ironbeak in Mattimeo was much more effective.
I really liked the squirrel in that one, he was cool. Hate Tugga Bruster though!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

I hate Tugga Bruster too, he's so annoying

MatthiasMan

Skyblade

I just thought he was really cruel...well, then again all villians are. Nevermind. Sorry,

MatthiasMan

Skyblade

That was kinda cool, I guess. ^^Btw, nice siggy