Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this...

Started by Redwallfan7, June 16, 2012, 06:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capn Greypatch

Greypatch, Killconey, Swartt, Veil, Flinky, I didn't mind Zwilt either...to be honest, I like a lot of vermin...please don't hurt me! :P
Oh, and Grubbage was hilarious! He was awesome, and I'm glad Brian Jacques didn't make all vermin evil!  

Also, vermin have the best names ever :D
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Flandor

Quote from: Capn Greypatch on June 27, 2012, 03:23:07 PM
Greypatch, Killconey, Swartt, Veil, Flinky, I didn't mind Zwilt either...to be honest, I like a lot of vermin...please don't hurt me! :P
Oh, and Grubbage was hilarious! He was awesome, and I'm glad Brian Jacques didn't make all vermin evil!  

Also, vermin have the best names ever :D

Flinky is my all time favorite! Killconey too.  Grubbage and Blaggut are awesome but I don't usually think of then as badbeasts.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

I also thought Ashleg from Mossflower was cool
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 26, 2012, 11:42:07 PM
Plugg Firetail and Romsca are cool!!!!!!
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on September 27, 2012, 04:39:06 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 26, 2012, 11:42:07 PM
Plugg Firetail and Romsca are cool!!!!!!
Romsca rules!

Hey I just saw this! Yay! People liked my favorite character before I even got on this forum! (And mentioned her like 1,000,000,000,000...) times  :D

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Well thanks! I'm going to try to come up with a comprehensive list of all my favorite vermin and post them here

WarriorOfMossflower

I liked Barranca from Pearls of Lutra. Romsca was pretty cool too.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Captain Tammo

Ublaz is probably my favorite villain! He's just a boss!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

rachel25

Quote from: Flandor on June 16, 2012, 11:15:26 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 16, 2012, 11:01:55 PM
Cool. I'm reading Doomwyte right now, and I get bored at the raven and crow parts. I just don't find bird villains all that interesting.

Doomwhyte is my least favorite Redwall story.  I didn't care for any of the characters really, other than a few goodbeasts.  I really thought the birds were boring as well.  General Ironbeak in Mattimeo was much more effective.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!  :o you didn't like doomwyte I just finished it and I thought it was great, brilliant, fantastice, amazing  :o  :o  :o  :o :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

I like Hisk from Martin the Warrior for some reason.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

Plugg Firetail is my all time fave. I just love how he won't let Prinvess Kurda boss him around! ;D
Glad to see other fans!

brocka

I like to hate Cluny the most. What an appropriate death. Too bad about the Joseph Bell, but at least they made the Matthias and Methuselah bells from it.