News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

BrookSkimmer's Art

Started by BrookSkimmer, June 16, 2012, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

Thank you for the tips, they will be really helpful!!!!!  Love the pics! My favs are the hare, mole, fox and the ferret!!!  Some more things to add to your list if you like.  The beaver from Redwall, the golden hamster from Triss, a bunny rabbit, and a kite.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Captain Tammo

You're an amazing artist!!! i have one I was wondering if you could add to the list?? Here is what I have in mind...

name: Lord Deamal the Menace

Species: Pine Marten

Appearance: He has a look to him which resembled that of a pharaoh, he wears a wrap fabric skirt tucked into the waistline at the centre front and a wesekh around his neck. In his hand he holds a khopesh sword and had gold cuffs studded with rubies around his wrists. His dark brown fur covered all but creamy patch of hair over his chest. His eyes are the like the darkest of night set in two perfect orbs on his face, enhanced by the eyeliner tattooed around them.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tiria Wildlough

Haha, if this goes on, everyone's personal text will say, 'Thanks, BrookSkimmer!' or something. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Romsca

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 07, 2013, 09:11:12 PM
'Xactly. BrookSkimmer's going to take over the forum!! :o

Lol than I really have because I have done over 100 requests.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Something Horrifying

Eek! How did I miss this guide?!

SO awesome and helpful, thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us!

I should totally try drawing some Redwall characters soon...the only one I've done so far are the sketches of that fox OC of mine from a fanfic idea (the ones I posted in my art thread in the Front Lawns), and I could only do those because he's so twisted and monsterish.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

winifred

Quote from: Something Horrifying on January 08, 2013, 06:31:25 AM
I could only do those because he's so twisted and monsterish.

:o :o :o :o :o :o  You could type that again. He creeps me out!!!!!!!!! :P
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: winifred on January 08, 2013, 05:58:05 AM
That reminds me leatho.  How do you take pics of your drawings? Do you scan them or what, b/c I just can't get mine on the comp looking that detailed or great :-\

Well first my Mom or sister takes a photo of the drawing with my mom's nice camera. Than I crop and do things to make it look like the really drawing...For example I make the pen lines darker and the colour better and the paper behind it whiter, all on a photo editing website.

click the banner

winifred

Do you use photobucket? Cuase that's what I do a little too.
oh and we don't have a very good camera, but my dad says otherwise :D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: winifred on January 09, 2013, 05:34:07 PM
Do you use photobucket? Cuase that's what I do a little too.
oh and we don't have a very good camera, but my dad says otherwise :D

I use a blog http://leathoshellhound.wordpress.com/.

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

Hey guys... move your questions to another place please. My art thread is not the place for this. Thanks :D

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on January 09, 2013, 11:56:07 PM
Hey guys... move your questions to another place please. My art thread is not the place for this. Thanks :D

Really sorry Brook won't happen again, I can't wait to see more of your great work!

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

For Leatho Shellhound:

Zaran the Black...I did a 15 minute rendition on this one. Came out ok I think  ;D

Rainshadow

She looks awesome!  Love the weapon.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

She is AWESOME!!!!! Well done!!!!

click the banner