@@@(Summer Solstice: chapter Zero-through-one)@@@

Started by Griffen, June 25, 2012, 04:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Chapter Zero

December walked through the maze of hallways, looking for the exit outside. The cold breeze of another early morning sent a tingling sensation down her spine. But today was different, today was the first day of summer.. the summer solstice. Once outside she saw two roses and picked them both, then headed back to her dorm and found Liesal "sleeping" on the bottom bunk.

December placed one of the roses on Liesal waiting for him to jump, surprisingly he didn't. "I know your not alseep." She whispered to Liesal, no one sleeps in the Academy but the strongest such as herself. Liesal had only been here for a few months and still hasn't claimed much dominance. The swift fox opened his eyes deliberately slow and stared at the flower on his chest. Turning a mischievous grin on his dorm companion he replied,

"Gone back to picking flowers have we?" Liesal was known for being a very humoring kind of beast.
"All year long for ten years I have lived in the Academy, surrounded by white snow and dark clouds... I have learned, and you will learn as well, that a little bit of life is good... sometimes." She answered.
Liesal nodded his head in agreement,"Aye, of course it is. Otherwise neither of us would be here," The swift fox reflected on his stay at the academy, and decided to ask,"Do we actually do anything around here? Because I have been here for months with only the lightest of training." He was searching for answers, and was desperate to get them.
She took a single jump up on to the top bunk and hung upside down looking at the fox. "Have you taken your first task yet?" she asked. "And if your really bored I heard that newcomers are gonna be here today." She smiled.
He barly checked himself from exploding, but was able to control his words, "I haven't gotten to do anything sense arrival! And are we gonna spar with the newcomers or something?" Liesal usually has very good grammar and a nice level of politeness, this is unusual behavior for him.
"Well thats why your not learning anything!" she laughed "teaches will only teach you the good stuff based on how may task you have completed!" she kept laughing because Liesal still hadn't figured that out yet. "And if you want we can fight the newcomers, no point in it yet unless they are gonna be in your class. I'm waiting for some one named "Devil" to come and try to steal my teachers attention." December replied.
"I know the teachers work off the work you do... But how am I supposed to prove myself when I don't get a task in the first place!?" The swift fox was really annoyed and didn't know what to do with it. "All I want is a chance!"

Any other day December would have grabbed Liesal's hand in a playful manor and dragged him to the door, but she could tell he was irritated. "Follow me." She said while flipping off the top bunk towards the door. "If you want a task, you have to ask the Task Maker." December said while walking out of the room.
"I thought Shaffa was in charge?" The question was asked with an incredulous air about. Liesal decided to follow her.
"He is, but he doesn't hand out task except to his own students, the rest of you get your task from the task master." She pointed out while walking down the hallway. The hallways were lit by two candles on each side, every ten feet. students would often blow the candles out and wait for a target to come and would kill their victim. The two made a quick stop at the tavern which was built into the Academy and grabbed some food. After that short stop at the tavern which was built into the Academy and grabbed some food, after the short stop continued onto the Task Maker's office.
They reached the "Task Makers" office. "Ok you have to go in alone, and give her this" December said while handing him a muffin she stole from the tavern.
Liesal looked at December suspiciously, "How do I know your not pulling a fast one on me?" The swift fox didn't want anything to undermine him, he wants the others to think of him respectability.
"Your asking and thinking of the wrong questions... don't ask what I may be doing to you, by why I would be doing it to you. And if you don't walk through that door right now then I want my muffin back." December said coldly and in a joking humor. "Oh and if I wanted you dead... I'd do it my self... I will wait out here till your done."

Liesal accepted the muffin, still suspicious, and entered the room of the Task Maker...
"A knock on the door would be nice." Dema said as Liesal entered. "What is the purpose of your visit today?"
Liesal was a little underinformed as to what he should do, so he just did what seemed practical, "Uhhh.. I was told that I'm supposed to ask for a task here, and that I'm also supposed to give you this." The swift fox held out the muffin for inspection.
"I can see that your new here... hmm why thank you!!!" She grabbed the muffin and ate the whole thing real quick. "I will have a task for you by tomorrow. Shaffa has told me not to hand out any task till the feast of the summer solstice is over." Dema told him while licking her paws.
Liesal nodded his head, "Thank you very much for your courtesy." The swift fox made for the door.
"A, you! Whats the name of your teacher?" She asked Liesal.
"I dont have a certain one yet, I'm learning from different ones." The swift fox came out the door a little quizzical, "What just happened?" He asked his companion.
"Don't worry, she doesn't bite." December joked "Did she give you a task?"

Liesal was quite confused at this point, but was at least able to answer Blacks' question, "She said she'd give me one tommorow..." Then, as if an after thought he asked, "Was the muffin actually neccesary? Careful, I do bite, if provoked by lying." The fox made sure it sounded like a joke instead of a threat, even though it kinda was one, knowing full well that a tangle with December was not the best for either of their health conditions.
"It is if you want a good task and not something lame. Bribery with food is the best thing to do with Dema... I always bring food that I make, so I get the best tasks." She smiled while walking down the hallway with Liesal.

CREDITS OF PRO-LOG.

Liesal written by Danflorreguba
Black December written by Griffen
Dema written by Griffen
edited and published by Griffen

Chapter One: Journey To The Academy

Razer sat on a mossy log next to a warm fire. Though her fur was thick and cold-proof, the fire helped to warm her up. The brawny otter was eating a roast thrush. Few birds could be found so far north, but she had managed to find and kill one while it was on the ground, searching for soft lining for its nest. "But it didn't get any," Razer thought as she finished eating the carcass and used one of the bones to pick her sharp teeth. She lay back on the ground and stared at the rising sun. She usually slept in, but this time she had woken up early to travel to the Academy. She tossed the bird bones into the fire and with her icy breath blew it out.

Razer started her trek, starting to wonder if this was the best idea. She was a traveler and very restless when trapped in one place too long. But that wasn't the main problem. "I follow my own orders," she thought. "If anyone thinks they can tell me what to do, I'll-" she snarled and ripped off a tree branch with claws more like a wildcat's than an otter's."I suppose it's for the best," she thought. "I'll get stronger at the academy." Razer sighed and continued on her way.She reached the bottom of the mountain, then immediately dove behind some shrubs when she saw some creatures standing outside. "What do they think they're doing?" she thought. The creatures, she noticed, seemed hostile and tired.

Razer strode coolly right in front of them. "So, how's life treating you?" she asked casually.
"Nicely, yourself?" the hare responded while the other two pulled out a sword and a spear. "Slow your roll men." He told the two, they put thier weapons away.
Razer glared at them. "Let me pass or I'll kill you." She pulled out her sword menacingly, and her intimidating gray eyes stared the hare straight in the face. Her bllodwrath was firing up.
"Darling.." Fash said while taking out his dirk and throwing on the ground. "Why would you kill to go prison? Because that's all that is up there." The other two nodded in agreement.
"Prison?" Razer asked, lowering her sword but still keeping a tense grip on it. "Who are you?"
"I am Fash, leader of the Fire Ring." The hare said proudly. "This is my second in command Faddel, and a fighter of the Fire Ring. And what shall I call you?"
"Razer," The otter replied unemotionly. "And what's the Fire Ring?" She seemed to relax her grip on her sword, but actually it was still tense and battle-ready.
"The Fire Ring is an order passed down by generation and generation that is against the Academy. We will one day over throw the Academy and take it for ourselves." Replied Faddle.
"Good luck with that," Razer murmured, "But it would be nice if you would let me pass." She raised her sword threateningly, her patience was quickly running out.

The former student pulled out his sword ready to strike at Razer. "Hold!" Ordered Fash, he looked at Razer. "I can see you dont like taking orders, so once you decide to stop attending the Academy come to the woods. And be free from someone else ruling you." He replied while getting out of the way, the three of them let Razer by with out any type of fight. Razer nodded curtly. "Very well then," She said, not thinking she would even need them. She passed by and climbed the mountain. Being agile enough, she scaled it with no difficulties and came to the front gates. She waited impatiently for someone to come, then after only ten seconds yelled. "Hey! Anybody home?". Today was one of the more busier days, new students were coming in all through out the morning... and tonight will be night of the summer solstice. A great dinner will be served in honor of the graduates and newcomers. Goshi heard Razer yell and appeared from no where into a dark corner, walking out an showing himself "Hello, how may I be of assistance?" He asked.

Razer seemed shocked at his sudden appearing and also wary. "Who are you?" She asked, slowly moving her paw to her sword just in case she needed it.
The action of someone reaching for a weapon while he was greeting was uncommon surprisingly, but Goshi knew what to do. He took a step back showing he meant no harm. "I am Goshi, the greeter of the Academy. would you like me to show your your dorm?" He offered.

Razer nodded. "Very well. I'm Razer." She lowered her paw off the sword but still kept it tense. This seemingly kind beast might not be so nice in his heart, she followed him to her dorm.
He showed Razer her room, another beast was on the bottom bunk reading what looked to be a school study book. "Have fun you two." He said while leaving them to mingle with each other. Razer frowned, she never had fun with others.
The beast looked at Razer. "Oh my.." He thought to himself,  he put down his book. gulp* "Hel- Hello"
Razer felt a twinge of pleasure at having someone fear her, but she didn't show it. "Who are you?" She said a bit warily, her paw moving back to her sword.
"Im a healer, training here at the Academy." He replied
Razer was a bit impatient. "Well, that's nice to know, but what's your name?"
"Ohh, uhh, right. im Fire." He replied, out of everything he said the only pride he took was of his nickname, Fire. Razer narrowed her eyes. This mouse didn't look like he was from the fire ring, but his name made her remember what had happened earlier this morning. The fire ring. Why should she care about them so much?
"Is there anything to eat around here?" Razer asked. She was somewhat glutinous. the bird she had eaten felt like a tiny pebble in her stomach now.
"Why, uhh there is an... tavern, just down the hall to your.. uhhh left." Fire explained.
Razer nodded curtly. "Thanks." Then she walked in the direction she had been told, cautious as usual, with a paw on her sword if trouble should arise, and entered the tavern.

Razer nodded impatiently. "What do you serve?" she asked.
"well, it depends on what you drink." The tavern tender smiled while washing a few dishes.
Razer shrugged."Anything that's not disgusting or poisoned."
"Lets see if you'll like this one.." He told her while pouring some type of drink into a cup, taking a match to the counter he lit the drink, small flames flickered on top.
Razer eyed the drink suspicousl as she took it. "Er...thanks. It's not poisond right?"
"No its not, I dont do that stuff." He explained.
Razer sniffed the drink with her keen nose. She looked at the tavern tender for a moment, then lifted the cup. "bottoms up!" she drank her beverage fairly fast, as to not burn herself. "Don't you have any food?"
He went back and grabbed some grub, it wasn't anything in particular just a lot of different stuff put on one plate. "Eat what you want, throw the rest away." The tender said while giving her the plate.
Razer eyed it suspicoulsy, sniffed it, then ate everything on the plate. "Thanks,".

She decided to explore the place since she was gonna live here. Razer walked around the outdoor places first. Her eyes widended at a strange scene in the garden. A ferret and a chipmunk were there, but that wasn't the weird part. A deadbeasts and one barely clinging to life were lieing on the ground, a third was sitting still, not even breathing. Razer looked around the first two floors, she tried to pick the locks of the third floor but to her surprise they wouldn't budge. She glared at the locked door, it was obvious the academy was hiding something. She went back downstairs and outside to the top of the mountain, where she could see the village where the Fire Ring members lived. suddenly not knowing what she was doing she went down the mountain and warily sneaked into the village, searching for Fash or Faddel.

Seth always slept in a somewhat intimidating way, to scare away anyone who was planning to kill him in his sleep.  However hard it is to control oneself in sleep, he figured out how to sleep in the way that makes him look awake anyway. A badger saw Seth sitting by a tree in a hole dug into the snow. "trespasser!" It yelled while charging Seth with a ax. The badger saw Seth open his eyes and threw his ax between them hoping to hit its mark

Seth ducked, then grabbed the ax.  He finally said "This ax wasn't well crafted, if you let me live, I'll improve this weapon.  Deal?" Seth negotiated.
The ferret had a way with words which is why the Badger didn't continue fighting. "Then let me bring you back to my village, it has a place that you may work on it. Once done you may pass through these woods with out my people attacking you, ever again... Agreed?"
As a reply, Seth added "No, the rules of the deal never said that I can't kill you, but I'll keep my promise of reforging the ax." As he tried to kill the badger.  He was lucky, even though he has never used an ax before, that badgers where such easy targets. The ax dove deep into the badger chest killing him instantly. Blood stained the white snow as it dripped from the body. Seth wished he had asked for a map before he killed the badger, but it was too late, and a quick search of the corpse showed that it would have been useless anyway.  Now he had to wait for a few more ex-students to come, as practice, or maybe a way of obtaining a map. He finally decided that it wasn't worth the wait, and proceeded on to the academy.

Walking in, Seth asked the first person he met an odd question.  "Do you make tea here?"
"Well, that depends... It depends on who you ask and what type of tea. What is your name, you may call me Goshi." The unknown creature said.
"What tea do you make?  And does anyone teach anything that has to do with making weapons?  As for your question, Seth, sir." Seth, desperate to find a forge or whatever blacksmiths use, panted out in an unreasonable number of breaths: one.

"I would love to answer all of you questions, but today more new students will coming and I, the only greeter, will have to greet and show them around. So let me show you to your dorm, you will not be having a dorm mate till he gets back from his task, well... If he gets back." Replied Goshi as they walked down a hallway.
"Can I at least wander around?  See if I can find someone who has more time to answer questions, or figure out the answers myself?" Seth asked.
"Of course, but be careful. Some of the students have a hot temper and will attack randomly." He warned while opening the dorm room. "Best of luck, oh and a hint. Students wont kill another student if they have something to learn from them... Most of the time." With that the Greeter left back to the main entrance.

"Hello sir, do you have any tea?" Seth commented as he was walking into the tavern after figuring out that it was in fact a tavern, and that a tavern would probably be the best place to find an answer for the tea question.
"I know master Chay has tea in the garden every ten hours, you might be able to catch him before he starts" Replied Tender, showing him where the garden was on a map.
Seth never even thought that asking that would help him other than getting tea, he proceeded to ask "Where would one learn to forge weapons?  Is there even a place to do that?"
"I reckon, every Thursday, and to day it Tuesday, so your gonna have to wait a bit. The weapon shops open up and you can make your own, if ya want." He replied while pouring himself some ale. Seth walked around the Academy, hopelessly lost till he found a pot of plants, then the garden.

"Hello, I believe someone mentioned something about tea being here." Seth commented as he walked into the garden.

The chipmunk saw Seth walk up. "Shhh, be quite please." He whispered while looking back at the three students in front of him. One was shaking on the ground, foam was coming out of his mouth. Another was just sitting down, legs crossed... not even breathing with her eyes closed. And the last one also lay on the ground. But he was motionless, his skin had turned a pale white.
The first student stopped rolling and just laid there, just like the third. "Congrats, you have passed the test of Poi." He congratulated the second student. She opened her eyes and took a deep breath, the first breath that Seth had seen her take.

"What?  I just came here for some tea." Seth admitted, wondering what just happened. he looked around the garden. a otter was nearby watching them, then left. amazing plants grew here inside the garden.
The chipmunk poured a cup of hot tea in to three tea cups, he gave one to the student that lived, and offered one to Seth "You have found what you have been seeking."
"Yes, I have, and now I want to know what you do here, other than making tea, of course, by the way, you make good tea." Seth replied.
"Why thank you." The chipmunk smiled "I am a teacher here at the Academy. Me and my students just finished our graduation ceremony. Leah will be moving on till her next stage in my class... As for the other two... They will be disposed of."
"So... what do you teach?" Seth asked.
"I teach about the mind and body." He said while sipping some of the tea "Are you interested in taking my class?" He questioned Seth
"Okay. Where do I start?" Seth replied.

Leah, the student that had just graduated, almost spat up the tea threw her nose. She started to laugh. "I'll come back to the garden tomorrow. Have fun training... Him." Leah was still laughing when she left. A smile crossed Master Chay's face. He poured another cup of hot tea into a new tea cup. This time he used a different pot of tea. "Drink." He offered to Seth "Don't worry, it wont kill you, just a little test to see if you can be trained or not." He explained "drink, drink. You must drink the whole cup before I let you join my class. You must trust me when I say it wont kill you." Seth drank it, a tingling sensation ran threw his body. It ended quickly. "Good, I'm glad that you trust me. so now, be honest... What do you think that tea will do to you?"
"Taste like tea.  Why do you ask?" Seth answered.
"No reason." Master Chay told him while pouring another small cup with different tea. "Here." He offered
Seth drank the next cup, it tasted stronger and this time it burnt through his veins for a short amount of time.
"Very good, now the last one..." He poured it out of a new pot filling the cup halfway up "To much isn't good on the body." He smiled "I can't promise you the results on this cup. Your body wasn't affected by the last two cups of poison and tea... This one however is more powerful poison." He gave Seth the cup, it had a green color to the tea. Seth drank the tea, after a while of hesitation, he decided that either all the previous students where immune to the poison in the cup, or it's not fatal.

A voice started to talk. Seth was in a void, there was no light yet there was no darkness. "It can make powerful delusions and make you see things that aren't really there. Other types of training tea will make you pass out and have a group dream with others that have also drinking the training tea. If you hallucination you will end up dyeing, if your immune to the poison in the tea than you get a large dose. If you dont die then you will drop down and start to dream. Inside the dreams is where Master Chay will start to train you for the mind part of the class." The voice explained.

"Wake up you sleeping fool" Chay said while pushing Seth to wake up. "Hurry, get up!" He yelled "The garden is on fire!!!" Black smoke rose all around as the flowers and shrubs lite to flame.
"Why is the garden on fire?" Seth asked

A fox walked out of the smoke, he held a bow, the arrow was on fire. "Death to all! Death to all!" The fox yelled while shooting the arrow at Master Chay. Chay moved to left faster than animaly possible, dodging the arrow. Another creature walked up from behind and brought a axe down, hoping to hit Seth.
Seth walked out of the way, wishing he didn't leave his stolen ax in his room for reforging later.
"Ahhh!" Master Chay yelled while throwing a knife at the bowfox, killing him instantly. "Mate!" Chay yelled again while throwing a staff towards Seth for him to use. Seth caught the staff after a bit of difficulties caused by the fact that he was being attacked by a rat with a big ax. When that problem was fixed he swung the staff at the rat, hitting him right in the face. The rats head was shattered and fell off. Its body fell to the floor, rolled around then grew another head. It slowly got back up and continued to fight Seth. "Go for its heart!" The voice yelled from inside Seth's head. Seth took the advice, having no idea who or why it was given to him.  He sent a sharp jab at the rat's heart, wondering why hitting a rat with a staff would behead him.

The staff hit directly at the heart of the rat, it fell down dead, then turned to ash. "Good job!" Master Chay yelled while fighting of a mouse with his bare hands. "Could use some more help over here!" He screemed while more creatures come from the smoke.
"Do I have to hit them all in the heart, or just that rat, or some I hit in the heart, and some I don't hit in the heart, and why does hitting a rat with a staff behead the rat I mentioned before?" Seth asked as he sent another jab at a mouse.

Master Chay wasn't a great fighter, but he wasn't all the bad either. None the less he could not hold his own in a fight against three other creatures. A arrow shot threw his leg making him fall, another rat stabbed a spear threw his skull. Master Chay woke up, his legs were crossed just as they were when the dream started. Seth lay on the floor not far from him, he was just starting to wake up. Chay picked up a cup of tea.

"Does the poison in the tea cause weird dreams?  If so, then that explains a lot." Seth mumbled groggily.
"Your feeling quite dizzy... I know. Here, this tea will help you, make you come to your senses." He said while pouring Seth a cup of tea. "Yes it does. It will help you with the mind part of your training, if you decided to take my class. If you do decide there are some rules. all of them must be followed."
"Okay, what are the rules?  Also, aren't rules to be followed by definition?" Seth replied as he drunk his tea.
"Once you join my class, you may never fight with any of your classmates, mu if you hy students. If you have a problem with one of them you must talk it out or fight in the dream world." He explained "Second, no stealing from my garden. If you break any of those rules you are banned from my class, and the result might be death. Got it?"
"What happens if you die in the dream?"  Seth asked, wondering if that was what happened to the two dead creatures he saw earlier.
"Most of the time you just wake up." Chay explained while drinking some tea "But it depends on which tea and poison you use and how powerful the lead dreamer is. For example, I died in that dream, so we both woke up."
"Well, I'll join this class of yours, later. For now I'll just be exploring the academy." Seth said.
"Good good." He replied while taking another sip of tea. "Meet me here tomorrow morning before the sun rises."
              Seth once more started to wonder around the Academy. He decided to head back to the tavern and take another look at the map, but instead he got a look of something far different. He was confused, Seth was having a weird day, first he drank a poison that causes dreams the multiple people can enter, then he saw a rat set himself on fire.  He wasn't used to magic, but this rat was. It seemed that he was defending himself ageist a fox, who's hands were getting burned quite painfully. After the initial shock, he walked away, not caring at all that there was a flaming rat in the tavern.

Devil walked up to the Academy. "Hey! I want to talk out here!" he said while waiting for someone to come.
"Hello there, I am Goshi. The greeter of the Academy, please let me show you to your dorm." He said walking  from a dark corner "And what is your name?"
"Name's Devil." Replied the fox, while taking out a knife. "I am a master with throwing knives and if you dont hustle then i'll put this knife in your brain.."
"Wow, cool down." He said while taking a step back, other students watched and drew out their weapons.

"Hey! You! What did Goshi do too you, punk?" One of the students yelled.
"I am a friend, they are my friends. Your fight is not with me.." Goshi replied, trying to save his life. anyone who has beans with Goshi has beans with the whole Academy.
"I'm not in a talking mood.." Said Devil, he was trying not show his mistake, this place was new to him.
"No need to talk, just follow me to your dorm." The greeter said while walking into the Academy.

Devil followed the greeter and was very suspicious about the whole campus. His hands were always stroking his knives on the way there. They finally walked up to his dorm and said, "Thanks.. These are good enough.."
"Good, you don't have a dormmate, but one will come sooner or later." Goshi replied, then walked away... disappearing into the shadows. The fox walked around the campus after the greeter left and headed for the tavern, walking into the tavern he looked around. It was very strange to him so he sat down quietly and didn't get anything. Devil walked out of the tavern and asked a rat, "You... Who are the teachers?"
The rat looked at him, and then continued on. "Dirt" It said while spitting on the ground.
He grabbed the rat by the neck and growled.
The student took out a knife and stabbed it into Devil's hand, with his other hand grabbed the hand holing on his neck, and hit it... hard. Devil grabbed the paw that held the knife and twisted it. When the rat hit his arm Devil's grip got tighter. "Answer me.."

The rats hands started to get hot, very hot. This rat was a strange looking one who had no fur. The rat spat at Devil. He wiped it off his face. The student's hand caught on fire. The flame started from no where and covered the whole rats body very fast. The heat was unbearable, yet it didn't seem to bother the rat at all. light from the fire lit up the hallway and tavern. "Get. Off. Of. Me." He said

Liesal and Black December kept walking through the hallways, they did this a lot, just walking and talking. the two felt parched and headed for the tavern. A fight was going on, so they decided to check it out before continuing on for their drinks.
"Hey!" She said excitedly "Look at that rat on fire!" She laughed as she also saw the fox whos black fur was burning away, showing its pink skin.
"That stupid fox had better let go of the rat, the flame is spread really fast... The professor out did himself with that one." Liesal had seen quite a few of these strange magical maneuvers.
"I know!" She smiled still laughing. "Fire... Its red flame, so he must have just started using it within the last few months." she pointed out.

Devil dropped the flaming rat and jumped back. "What in the name of Hellgates?!" he was shocked at the magic, Magic was something he had only heard about in fairy tales as a kid.
The rat's skin tolerated the fire, it did not burn. However the little bit of fur that was growing on him did, that is why he was bald. "Think about who your messing with before hand, you little piece of scraps!" He yelled while spinning around and having the fire go away.
"Dang.. And I thought the rats in Agutrot were crazy.." Devil Insulted.
The rat didn't care to make a remark to the fox's words, he just left back to his dorm.

"By the looks of it he hasn't learned to use it as a weapon yet, just a defensive trick." She told Liesal "Lets get something to drink, alright?"
Devil shook his head and turned around. He looked at December and asked, "Who are you?"
"Bahahahahaha" She just started laughing in a uncontrolled manor. Her legs started to shake and wobble making her lean on Liesal "Did you hear him?" She continued to laugh while leaning and looking at Liesal. "He said, who am I. Hahaha do you see his pink skin hahaha he just a baby!" She continued to laugh.
Devil grunted, his pink skin was embarrassing, three knives flew out of his sleves and into his hands.
Liesal was out from under December, and behind this one called Devil in the blink of an eye, "You just don't catch on very well do you?" The swift fox had one sword backed up against the back of the bigger foxes' neck, and the other pointed into his back,"You don't get to ask questions when you first get here, and you might want to wait to start threatening until you know just who can do what. It's advice you should take." Liesal warned while pressing the sword slightly into his neck causing a little bit of blood to drip.
"I know what i'm doing..." Devil said while gripping his daggers.

"Come at me bro!" She yelled at him, getting the attention of all at the Tavern. "Liesal, I got this. If this grunt wants to play with the big dogs, let em'!"
Liesal divided his attention between the two foxes, "Awww I wanted him, I haven't gotten anyone yet... Oh well, if you insist." The swift fox withdrew from the immediate area and joined the onlookers, knowing who would win if a fight started.
"To give you a better chance..." She said while pulling out her dagger and throwing aside. December smiled, wondering if the fox was stupid enough to try her. If he did, he would most likely lose, if he didn't.. all the students would see him as easy prey and a cowered, the fox had no choice.
Devil threw three of the knives in one hand at her and then threw the others. Then he whipped out three more in each hand.
She deflected the first three. "Now for the big finally.." December said as the last three flew towards her, she took a deep breath. The three daggers stopped right in front of her, falling slowly to the ground. December's eyes twitched and the edges around them started to turn black. Her vision was going slightly fuzzy... the price of magic was sometimes uncontrollable.
"You like that new trick?" she asked Liesal, she doesn't show off much... But today she wanted to show the power she had been training on for the last few years. "And you.." December said while watching Devil walk closer pulling out his sword. "Are you kidding me?" She asked as Devil came closer. She wanted to use her main power and just end this... but that would give her biggest strength away.
Devil asked while he advanced, "I asked you a question and you didn't answer earlier, who are you?"
"Didn't you hear what the swift fox told you? You dont get to ask the questions around here." She answered while drinking some kind of potion. december could see clearly now, she used her next trick... "its done, your no match, leave." she whispered, no one could hear her.
Devil stopped and looked at her for a while and said, "Ok then.." he turned around and left. He then went back to the tavern after collecting his knives.

Certain things can pierce her shield. Objects shot or throw at high speeds, heavy objects... This fox threw them pretty fast, but she stopped them, barely. "What a odd fox.." She said while walking towards Liesal. "Im gonna go back to the Dorm." December told him while walking away. She was tired, she hasn't used that power in many fights it had took its toll really fast. She didn't let anyone notice.

CREDITS OF CHAPTER ONE.

Rat written by Griffen
Razer written by Skyblade
Devil written by AbbotAlf0805
Goshi written by Griffen
Seth written by Psybox
Everyone else written by Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

update: chapter one is taking soooo long  :'( i have to split it up into two chapters lol

Skyblade

Hey, good pieces of writing aren't written overnight  ;)    but, not trying to be impatient, when do you think the next part will be done? I'm soooo excited! <<<<<<<<<<<< I sound like a little girl  :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

its funny that you say that... im only working on them at night haha  ;D im really busy during the day so after dinner and dishes (some other stuff aswell) im working on the story haha  ;)

Griffen

Finally here :) still have a lot to do, so in joy this piece ;)

Chapter one: journey to the Academy

Razer sat on a mossy log next to a warm fire. Though her fur was thick and cold-proof, the fire helped to warm her up. The brawny otter was eating a roast thrush. Few birds could be found so far north, but she had managed to find and kill one while it was on the ground, searching for soft lining for its nest. "But it didn't get any," Razer thought as she finished eating the carcass and used one of the bones to pick her sharp teeth. She lay back on the ground and stared at the rising sun. She usually slept in, but this time she had woken up early to travel to the Academy. She tossed the bird bones into the fire and with her icy breath blew it out.

Razer started her trek, starting to wonder if this was the best idea. She was a traveler and very restless when trapped in one place too long. But that wasn't the main problem. "I follow my own orders," she thought. "If anyone thinks they can tell me what to do, I'll-" she snarled and ripped off a tree branch with claws more like a wildcat's than an otter's."I suppose it's for the best," she thought. "I'll get stronger at the academy." Razer sighed and continued on her way.She reached the bottom of the mountain, then immediately dove behind some shrubs when she saw some creatures standing outside. "What do they think they're doing?" she thought. The creatures, she noticed, seemed hostile and tired.

Razer strode coolly right in front of them. "So, how's life treating you?" she asked casually.
"Nicely, yourself?" the hare responded while the other two pulled out a sword and a spear. "Slow your roll men." He told the two, they put thier weapons away.
Razer glared at them. "Let me pass or I'll kill you." She pulled out her sword menacingly, and her intimidating gray eyes stared the hare straight in the face. Her bllodwrath was firing up.
"Darling.." Fash said while taking out his dirk and throwing on the ground. "Why would you kill to go prison? Because that's all that is up there." The other two nodded in agreement.
"Prison?" Razer asked, lowering her sword but still keeping a tense grip on it. "Who are you?"
"I am Fash, leader of the Fire Ring." The hare said proudly. "This is my second in command Faddel, and a fighter of the Fire Ring. And what shall I call you?"
"Razer," The otter replied unemotionly. "And what's the Fire Ring?" She seemed to relax her grip on her sword, but actually it was still tense and battle-ready.
"The Fire Ring is an order passed down by generation and generation that is against the Academy. We will one day over throw the Academy and take it for ourselves." Replied Faddle.
"Good luck with that," Razer murmured, "But it would be nice if you would let me pass." She raised her sword threateningly, her patience was quickly running out.

The former student pulled out his sword ready to strike at Razer. "Hold!" Ordered Fash, he looked at Razer. "I can see you dont like taking orders, so once you decide to stop attending the Academy come to the woods. And be free from someone else ruling you." He replied while getting out of the way, the three of them let Razer by with out any type of fight. Razer nodded curtly. "Very well then," She said, not thinking she would even need them. She passed by and climbed the mountain. Being agile enough, she scaled it with no difficulties and came to the front gates. She waited impatiently for someone to come, then after only ten seconds yelled. "Hey! Anybody home?". Today was one of the more busier days, new students were coming in all through out the morning... and tonight will be night of the summer solstice. A great dinner will be served in honor of the graduates and newcomers. Goshi heard Razer yell and appeared from no where into a dark corner, walking out an showing himself "Hello, how may I be of assistance?" He asked.

Razer seemed shocked at his sudden appearing and also wary. "Who are you?" She asked, slowly moving her paw to her sword just in case she needed it.
The action of someone reaching for a weapon while he was greeting was uncommon surprisingly, but Goshi knew what to do. He took a step back showing he meant no harm. "I am Goshi, the greeter of the Academy. would you like me to show your your dorm?" He offered.

Razer nodded. "Very well. I'm Razer." She lowered her paw off the sword but still kept it tense. This seemingly kind beast might not be so nice in his heart, she followed him to her dorm.
He showed Razer her room, another beast was on the bottom bunk reading what looked to be a school study book. "Have fun you two." He said while leaving them to mingle with each other. Razer frowned, she never had fun with others.
The beast looked at Razer. "Oh my.." He thought to himself,  he put down his book. gulp* "Hel- Hello"
Razer felt a twinge of pleasure at having someone fear her, but she didn't show it. "Who are you?" She said a bit warily, her paw moving back to her sword.
"Im a healer, training here at the Academy." He replied
Razer was a bit impatient. "Well, that's nice to know, but what's your name?"
"Ohh, uhh, right. im Fire." He replied, out of everything he said the only pride he took was of his nickname, Fire. Razer narrowed her eyes. This mouse didn't look like he was from the fire ring, but his name made her remember what had happened earlier this morning. The fire ring. Why should she care about them so much?
"Is there anything to eat around here?" Razer asked. She was somewhat glutinous. the bird she had eaten felt like a tiny pebble in her stomach now.
"Why, uhh there is an... tavern, just down the hall to your.. uhhh left." Fire explained.
Razer nodded curtly. "Thanks." Then she walked in the direction she had been told, cautious as usual, with a paw on her sword if trouble should arise, and entered the tavern.

Razer nodded impatiently. "What do you serve?" she asked.
"well, it depends on what you drink." The tavern tender smiled while washing a few dishes.
Razer shrugged."Anything that's not disgusting or poisoned."
"Lets see if you'll like this one.." He told her while pouring some type of drink into a cup, taking a match to the counter he lit the drink, small flames flickered on top.
Razer eyed the drink suspicousl as she took it. "Er...thanks. It's not poisond right?"
"No its not, I dont do that stuff." He explained.
Razer sniffed the drink with her keen nose. She looked at the tavern tender for a moment, then lifted the cup. "bottoms up!" she drank her beverage fairly fast, as to not burn herself. "Don't you have any food?"
He went back and grabbed some grub, it wasn't anything in particular just a lot of different stuff put on one plate. "Eat what you want, throw the rest away." The tender said while giving her the plate.
Razer eyed it suspicoulsy, sniffed it, then ate everything on the plate. "Thanks,".

She decided to explore the place since she was gonna live here. Razer walked around the outdoor places first. Her eyes widended at a strange scene in the garden. A ferret and a chipmunk were there, but that wasn't the weird part. A deadbeasts and one barely clinging to life were lieing on the ground, a third was sitting still, not even breathing. Razer looked around the first two floors, she tried to pick the locks of the third floor but to her surprise they wouldn't budge. She glared at the locked door, it was obvious the academy was hiding something. She went back downstairs and outside to the top of the mountain, where she could see the village where the Fire Ring members lived. suddenly not knowing what she was doing she went down the mountain and warily sneaked into the village, searching for Fash or Faddel.

Seth always slept in a somewhat intimidating way, to scare away anyone who was planning to kill him in his sleep.  However hard it is to control oneself in sleep, he figured out how to sleep in the way that makes him look awake anyway. A badger saw Seth sitting by a tree in a hole dug into the snow. "trespasser!" It yelled while charging Seth with a ax. The badger saw Seth open his eyes and threw his ax between them hoping to hit its mark

Seth ducked, then grabbed the ax.  He finally said "This ax wasn't well crafted, if you let me live, I'll improve this weapon.  Deal?" Seth negotiated.
The ferret had a way with words which is why the Badger didn't continue fighting. "Then let me bring you back to my village, it has a place that you may work on it. Once done you may pass through these woods with out my people attacking you, ever again... Agreed?"
As a reply, Seth added "No, the rules of the deal never said that I can't kill you, but I'll keep my promise of reforging the ax." As he tried to kill the badger.  He was lucky, even though he has never used an ax before, that badgers where such easy targets. The ax dove deep into the badger chest killing him instantly. Blood stained the white snow as it dripped from the body. Seth wished he had asked for a map before he killed the badger, but it was too late, and a quick search of the corpse showed that it would have been useless anyway.  Now he had to wait for a few more ex-students to come, as practice, or maybe a way of obtaining a map. He finally decided that it wasn't worth the wait, and proceeded on to the academy.

Walking in, Seth asked the first person he met an odd question.  "Do you make tea here?"
"Well, that depends... It depends on who you ask and what type of tea. What is your name, you may call me Goshi." The unknown creature said.
"What tea do you make?  And does anyone teach anything that has to do with making weapons?  As for your question, Seth, sir." Seth, desperate to find a forge or whatever blacksmiths use, panted out in an unreasonable number of breaths: one.

"I would love to answer all of you questions, but today more new students will coming and I, the only greeter, will have to greet and show them around. So let me show you to your dorm, you will not be having a dorm mate till he gets back from his task, well... If he gets back." Replied Goshi as they walked down a hallway.
"Can I at least wander around?  See if I can find someone who has more time to answer questions, or figure out the answers myself?" Seth asked.
"Of course, but be careful. Some of the students have a hot temper and will attack randomly." He warned while opening the dorm room. "Best of luck, oh and a hint. Students wont kill another student if they have something to learn from them... Most of the time." With that the Greeter left back to the main entrance.

"Hello sir, do you have any tea?" Seth commented as he was walking into the tavern after figuring out that it was in fact a tavern, and that a tavern would probably be the best place to find an answer for the tea question.
"I know master Chay has tea in the garden every ten hours, you might be able to catch him before he starts" Replied Tender, showing him where the garden was on a map.
Seth never even thought that asking that would help him other than getting tea, he proceeded to ask "Where would one learn to forge weapons?  Is there even a place to do that?"
"I reckon, every Thursday, and to day it Tuesday, so your gonna have to wait a bit. The weapon shops open up and you can make your own, if ya want." He replied while pouring himself some ale. Seth walked around the Academy, hopelessly lost till he found a pot of plants, then the garden.

"Hello, I believe someone mentioned something about tea being here." Seth commented as he walked into the garden.

The chipmunk saw Seth walk up. "Shhh, be quite please." He whispered while looking back at the three students in front of him. One was shaking on the ground, foam was coming out of his mouth. Another was just sitting down, legs crossed... not even breathing with her eyes closed. And the last one also lay on the ground. But he was motionless, his skin had turned a pale white.
The first student stopped rolling and just laid there, just like the third. "Congrats, you have passed the test of Poi." He congratulated the second student. She opened her eyes and took a deep breath, the first breath that Seth had seen her take.

"What?  I just came here for some tea." Seth admitted, wondering what just happened. he looked around the garden. a otter was nearby watching them, then left. amazing plants grew here inside the garden.
The chipmunk poured a cup of hot tea in to three tea cups, he gave one to the student that lived, and offered one to Seth "You have found what you have been seeking."
"Yes, I have, and now I want to know what you do here, other than making tea, of course, by the way, you make good tea." Seth replied.
"Why thank you." The chipmunk smiled "I am a teacher here at the Academy. Me and my students just finished our graduation ceremony. Leah will be moving on till her next stage in my class... As for the other two... They will be disposed of."
"So... what do you teach?" Seth asked.
"I teach about the mind and body." He said while sipping some of the tea "Are you interested in taking my class?" He questioned Seth
"Okay. Where do I start?" Seth replied.

Leah, the student that had just graduated, almost spat up the tea threw her nose. She started to laugh. "I'll come back to the garden tomorrow. Have fun training... Him." Leah was still laughing when she left. A smile crossed Master Chay's face. He poured another cup of hot tea into a new tea cup. This time he used a different pot of tea. "Drink." He offered to Seth "Don't worry, it wont kill you, just a little test to see if you can be trained or not." He explained "drink, drink. You must drink the whole cup before I let you join my class. You must trust me when I say it wont kill you." Seth drank it, a tingling sensation ran threw his body. It ended quickly. "Good, I'm glad that you trust me. so now, be honest... What do you think that tea will do to you?"
"Taste like tea.  Why do you ask?" Seth answered.
"No reason." Master Chay told him while pouring another small cup with different tea. "Here." He offered
Seth drank the next cup, it tasted stronger and this time it burnt through his veins for a short amount of time.
"Very good, now the last one..." He poured it out of a new pot filling the cup halfway up "To much isn't good on the body." He smiled "I can't promise you the results on this cup. Your body wasn't affected by the last two cups of poison and tea... This one however is more powerful poison." He gave Seth the cup, it had a green color to the tea. Seth drank the tea, after a while of hesitation, he decided that either all the previous students where immune to the poison in the cup, or it's not fatal.

A voice started to talk. Seth was in a void, there was no light yet there was no darkness. "It can make powerful delusions and make you see things that aren't really there. Other types of training tea will make you pass out and have a group dream with others that have also drinking the training tea. If you hallucination you will end up dyeing, if your immune to the poison in the tea than you get a large dose. If you dont die then you will drop down and start to dream. Inside the dreams is where Master Chay will start to train you for the mind part of the class." The voice explained.

"Wake up you sleeping fool" Chay said while pushing Seth to wake up. "Hurry, get up!" He yelled "The garden is on fire!!!" Black smoke rose all around as the flowers and shrubs lite to flame.
"Why is the garden on fire?" Seth asked

A fox walked out of the smoke, he held a bow, the arrow was on fire. "Death to all! Death to all!" The fox yelled while shooting the arrow at Master Chay. Chay moved to left faster than animaly possible, dodging the arrow. Another creature walked up from behind and brought a axe down, hoping to hit Seth.
Seth walked out of the way, wishing he didn't leave his stolen ax in his room for reforging later.
"Ahhh!" Master Chay yelled while throwing a knife at the bowfox, killing him instantly. "Mate!" Chay yelled again while throwing a staff towards Seth for him to use. Seth caught the staff after a bit of difficulties caused by the fact that he was being attacked by a rat with a big ax. When that problem was fixed he swung the staff at the rat, hitting him right in the face. The rats head was shattered and fell off. Its body fell to the floor, rolled around then grew another head. It slowly got back up and continued to fight Seth. "Go for its heart!" The voice yelled from inside Seth's head. Seth took the advice, having no idea who or why it was given to him.  He sent a sharp jab at the rat's heart, wondering why hitting a rat with a staff would behead him.

The staff hit directly at the heart of the rat, it fell down dead, then turned to ash. "Good job!" Master Chay yelled while fighting of a mouse with his bare hands. "Could use some more help over here!" He screemed while more creatures come from the smoke.
"Do I have to hit them all in the heart, or just that rat, or some I hit in the heart, and some I don't hit in the heart, and why does hitting a rat with a staff behead the rat I mentioned before?" Seth asked as he sent another jab at a mouse.

Master Chay wasn't a great fighter, but he wasn't all the bad either. None the less he could not hold his own in a fight against three other creatures. A arrow shot threw his leg making him fall, another rat stabbed a spear threw his skull. Master Chay woke up, his legs were crossed just as they were when the dream started. Seth lay on the floor not far from him, he was just starting to wake up. Chay picked up a cup of tea.

"Does the poison in the tea cause weird dreams?  If so, then that explains a lot." Seth mumbled groggily.
"Your feeling quite dizzy... I know. Here, this tea will help you, make you come to your senses." He said while pouring Seth a cup of tea. "Yes it does. It will help you with the mind part of your training, if you decided to take my class. If you do decide there are some rules. all of them must be followed."
"Okay, what are the rules?  Also, aren't rules to be followed by definition?" Seth replied as he drunk his tea.
"Once you join my class, you may never fight with any of your classmates, mu if you hy students. If you have a problem with one of them you must talk it out or fight in the dream world." He explained "Second, no stealing from my garden. If you break any of those rules you are banned from my class, and the result might be death. Got it?"
"What happens if you die in the dream?"  Seth asked, wondering if that was what happened to the two dead creatures he saw earlier.
"Most of the time you just wake up." Chay explained while drinking some tea "But it depends on which tea and poison you use and how powerful the lead dreamer is. For example, I died in that dream, so we both woke up."
"Well, I'll join this class of yours, later. For now I'll just be exploring the academy." Seth said.
"Good good." He replied while taking another sip of tea. "Meet me here tomorrow morning before the sun rises."
               Seth once more started to wonder around the Academy. He decided to head back to the tavern and take another look at the map, but instead he got a look of something far different. He was confused, Seth was having a weird day, first he drank a poison that causes dreams the multiple people can enter, then he saw a rat set himself on fire.  He wasn't used to magic, but this rat was. It seemed that he was defending himself ageist a fox, who's hands were getting burned quite painfully. After the initial shock, he walked away, not caring at all that there was a flaming rat in the tavern.

Devil walked up to the Academy. "Hey! I want to talk out here!" he said while waiting for someone to come.
"Hello there, I am Goshi. The greeter of the Academy, please let me show you to your dorm." He said walking  from a dark corner "And what is your name?"
"Name's Devil." Replied the fox, while taking out a knife. "I am a master with throwing knives and if you dont hustle then i'll put this knife in your brain.."
"Wow, cool down." He said while taking a step back, other students watched and drew out their weapons.

"Hey! You! What did Goshi do too you, punk?" One of the students yelled.
"I am a friend, they are my friends. Your fight is not with me.." Goshi replied, trying to save his life. anyone who has beans with Goshi has beans with the whole Academy.
"I'm not in a talking mood.." Said Devil, he was trying not show his mistake, this place was new to him.
"No need to talk, just follow me to your dorm." The greeter said while walking into the Academy.

Devil followed the greeter and was very suspicious about the whole campus. His hands were always stroking his knives on the way there. They finally walked up to his dorm and said, "Thanks.. These are good enough.."
"Good, you don't have a dormmate, but one will come sooner or later." Goshi replied, then walked away... disappearing into the shadows. The fox walked around the campus after the greeter left and headed for the tavern, walking into the tavern he looked around. It was very strange to him so he sat down quietly and didn't get anything. Devil walked out of the tavern and asked a rat, "You... Who are the teachers?"
The rat looked at him, and then continued on. "Dirt" It said while spitting on the ground.
He grabbed the rat by the neck and growled.
The student took out a knife and stabbed it into Devil's hand, with his other hand grabbed the hand holing on his neck, and hit it... hard. Devil grabbed the paw that held the knife and twisted it. When the rat hit his arm Devil's grip got tighter. "Answer me.."

The rats hands started to get hot, very hot. This rat was a strange looking one who had no fur. The rat spat at Devil. He wiped it off his face. The student's hand caught on fire. The flame started from no where and covered the whole rats body very fast. The heat was unbearable, yet it didn't seem to bother the rat at all. light from the fire lit up the hallway and tavern. "Get. Off. Of. Me." He said

Liesal and Black December kept walking through the hallways, they did this a lot, just walking and talking. the two felt parched and headed for the tavern. A fight was going on, so they decided to check it out before continuing on for their drinks.
"Hey!" She said excitedly "Look at that rat on fire!" She laughed as she also saw the fox whos black fur was burning away, showing its pink skin.
"That stupid fox had better let go of the rat, the flame is spread really fast... The professor out did himself with that one." Liesal had seen quite a few of these strange magical maneuvers.
"I know!" She smiled still laughing. "Fire... Its red flame, so he must have just started using it within the last few months." she pointed out.

Devil dropped the flaming rat and jumped back. "What in the name of Hellgates?!" he was shocked at the magic, Magic was something he had only heard about in fairy tales as a kid.
The rat's skin tolerated the fire, it did not burn. However the little bit of fur that was growing on him did, that is why he was bald. "Think about who your messing with before hand, you little piece of scraps!" He yelled while spinning around and having the fire go away.
"Dang.. And I thought the rats in Agutrot were crazy.." Devil Insulted.
The rat didn't care to make a remark to the fox's words, he just left back to his dorm.

"By the looks of it he hasn't learned to use it as a weapon yet, just a defensive trick." She told Liesal "Lets get something to drink, alright?"
Devil shook his head and turned around. He looked at December and asked, "Who are you?"
"Bahahahahaha" She just started laughing in a uncontrolled manor. Her legs started to shake and wobble making her lean on Liesal "Did you hear him?" She continued to laugh while leaning and looking at Liesal. "He said, who am I. Hahaha do you see his pink skin hahaha he just a baby!" She continued to laugh.
Devil grunted, his pink skin was embarrassing, three knives flew out of his sleves and into his hands.
Liesal was out from under December, and behind this one called Devil in the blink of an eye, "You just don't catch on very well do you?" The swift fox had one sword backed up against the back of the bigger foxes' neck, and the other pointed into his back,"You don't get to ask questions when you first get here, and you might want to wait to start threatening until you know just who can do what. It's advice you should take." Liesal warned while pressing the sword slightly into his neck causing a little bit of blood to drip.
"I know what i'm doing..." Devil said while gripping his daggers.

"Come at me bro!" She yelled at him, getting the attention of all at the Tavern. "Liesal, I got this. If this grunt wants to play with the big dogs, let em'!"
Liesal divided his attention between the two foxes, "Awww I wanted him, I haven't gotten anyone yet... Oh well, if you insist." The swift fox withdrew from the immediate area and joined the onlookers, knowing who would win if a fight started.
"To give you a better chance..." She said while pulling out her dagger and throwing aside. December smiled, wondering if the fox was stupid enough to try her. If he did, he would most likely lose, if he didn't.. all the students would see him as easy prey and a cowered, the fox had no choice.
Devil threw three of the knives in one hand at her and then threw the others. Then he whipped out three more in each hand.
She deflected the first three. "Now for the big finally.." December said as the last three flew towards her, she took a deep breath. The three daggers stopped right in front of her, falling slowly to the ground. December's eyes twitched and the edges around them started to turn black. Her vision was going slightly fuzzy... the price of magic was sometimes uncontrollable.
"You like that new trick?" she asked Liesal, she doesn't show off much... But today she wanted to show the power she had been training on for the last few years. "And you.." December said while watching Devil walk closer pulling out his sword. "Are you kidding me?" She asked as Devil came closer. She wanted to use her main power and just end this... but that would give her biggest strength away.
Devil asked while he advanced, "I asked you a question and you didn't answer earlier, who are you?"
"Didn't you hear what the swift fox told you? You dont get to ask the questions around here." She answered while drinking some kind of potion. december could see clearly now, she used her next trick... "its done, your no match, leave." she whispered, no one could hear her.
Devil stopped and looked at her for a while and said, "Ok then.." he turned around and left. He then went back to the tavern after collecting his knives.

Certain things can pierce her shield. Objects shot or throw at high speeds, heavy objects... This fox threw them pretty fast, but she stopped them, barely. "What a odd fox.." She said while walking towards Liesal. "Im gonna go back to the Dorm." December told him while walking away. She was tired, she hasn't used that power in many fights it had took its toll really fast. She didn't let anyone notice.

CREDITS OF PRO-LOG.

Rat written by Griffen
Razer written by Skyblade
Devil written by AbbotAlf0805
Goshi written by Griffen
Everyone else written by Griffen

hope you injoyed the first chapter

coming soon...
chapter two: students and teachers

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.