Form search suggestion

Started by Ungatt Trunn, July 01, 2012, 11:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Just a suggestion, I think that you should have some place in the form were you can type in the name of a topic and it will show you it (or anything thats related to it).

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

there is a search button, near the top, next to help.  Might not work how you want it to, but it works.

Lutra

The search button near the top works.  Not the best, but it is what the SMF system uses.  We have no direct control over that.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on July 02, 2012, 02:14:55 AM
The search button near the top works.  Not the best, but it is what the SMF system uses.  We have no direct control over that.
What does SMF stand for?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

SMF stands for Simple Machines Forum. It's the software that's used to run this forum. The search feature is a built-in part of the software, so like Lutra said, it's not something that can be easily changed as far as I know.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lily on July 02, 2012, 10:09:32 AM
SMF stands for Simple Machines Forum. It's the software that's used to run this forum. The search feature is a built-in part of the software, so like Lutra said, it's not something that can be easily changed as far as I know.
oh, ok. Thanks
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers