News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wartime!

Started by W0NWILL, July 03, 2012, 04:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Chose an army of creatures! In you first post, chose you creatures, and fight! NO OVERPOWERED CREATURES. Example: an army of sharks with laser beams, as much as I would love to see that. You may make alliances with others and flatten your enemies! All attacks must hit, but they can't be attacks that wipe out and entire army, because these armies are infinite! Mawhahaha!

W0NWILL'S army: hares
Weapons (three max): Grenades, longbows, and swords

Rainshadow's army: wildcats
Weapons: bows, swords, javelins

Redwallfan7's army: otters
Weapons: bows, slings, daggers

Abbotalf0805's army: mice
Weapons: swords, slings, daggers

Tiria wildlough's army: ferrets
Weapons: golf clubs, tasters, flamethrowers

Leatho Shellhound's army: opossums
Weapons: Swords, flashlights, a canon

rusvulthesaber's army: foxes and wolves
Weapons: arrows, swords, and spears.

Skipper's army: Otters
Weapons: Exploding chickens, ?, ?

Vilu Daskar's army: Searats
Weapons: Swords, spears, ?

Alliances: AbbotAlf0805+W0NWILL, Rainshadow+Skipper, W0NWILL+rusvulthesabre, Tiria Wildlough+Leatho Shellhound, Redwallfan7+W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

Redwallfan7's army: Otters

Weapons: bows and arrows, slings, and daggers
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

HARES! LOAD YOUR BOWS... SHOOT! *several otters fall*

Redwallfan7

Otters! Notch your bows! *three of my otters fire arrow after arrow at hares, slaying three of them*  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

First half, CHARGE! Second half, SHOOT! *a few more otters die*

Redwallfan7

No, my beautiful otters!

second rank, fire! * more otters fire slings and now and arrows, killing half of the hare army*

AbbotAlf0805

Abbot Alf's Army:

Mice

Weapons, swords, slings, daggers.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Numbers don't matter, the armies are infinite, each creature killed is replaced, doing the exact same thing that they were doing before. I also have to leave soon.
"Keep on shooting! CHARGE!"
*the hares have reached the otters*

Redwallfan7

*the hares and otters fight, my otters kill two more* ha ha, couldn't resist  ;)

AbbotAlf0805

from the top of a hill Davidari the Warrior stood at the front of his army and yelled, "Martin!!!!" My mice army charges at you guys.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

*I open  a box, eight mini ninja fighting otters come out to do battle*.

AbbotAlf0805

My mice jump on the otters and kill some.

Rainshadow

Shadow Wildfire joins the skirmish with her army of wildcats.  She raises her dagger into the air and shouts "WILDFIIIIIRRRRRREEE!!!!"  They charge down the hills and attack anyone in sight.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Otters kick out their footpads at the wildcats*

Tiria Wildlough

My army: ferrets!!
*attacks the wildcats*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.