News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What is your favorite species?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superdreuzel

I somehow love stoats! Don't ask me why, but after Blacktooth the ferret and Splitnose the stoat died in Mossflower, stoats are my favorites  :)

What about yours?
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

Matthias720

Superdreuzel

Hmm ... Dolohov ...

martins#1fan

Mice of course, ( hence my avatar's name )
AND MOLEs hurrrr! oi loike strwaburry fizz!
Ho urrrr!

LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Osu

HARES, ABSOLUTELY! With mice a close second.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Mariel

Voles are just amazing!  Definitely my favorites.  I mean what's not to like?  By nature, they're snivelling, traitorous, whiny, and a general pain in the neck.  All the voles in Redwall seem to be the characters who betray their comrades out of fear, hunger or just plain stupidity.  Yet by the end of the story, those trusty voles will have made a miraculous personality change and are now just the model of virtue.

TinaFey123/Tomthetomatoe

Taggerung_of_Redwall

@Mariel: What're you even talking about? What do you mean all the voles are taritors and backstabbers???? They aren't at all like that! More of them are gray characters than any other good specis, but so what? How're you saying something that outrageous?
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Mariel

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on June 14, 2011, 07:20:33 PM
@Mariel: What're you even talking about? What do you mean all the voles are taritors and backstabbers???? They aren't at all like that! More of them are gray characters than any other good specis, but so what? How're you saying something that outrageous?

Well, I was kind of kidding.  I just thought the idea that a vole would be anyone's favorite character was a funny idea, just because they are so annoying and bland.  It was a pretty stupid joke, though.  (I hope you aren't too upset :))

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Ah, not at all. Though you do have a bit of a point, though some voles were pretty valorous in their own ways

Wydran Riverpaw

Definitely OTTERS!! :D They are amazing!! Every single one of them!

So yes, I loved reading The Taggerung and High Rhulain :P

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Otters and hawks and falcons, as well as mice, squirrels, badgers, ferrets, eagles, birds of prey, hares....this always happens to me with "Redwall favorites".

Niegel01

I like foxes, for some reason I just love how smart they are, and also I like wildcats, other than this my favorite hero species is the Hare, the Hare rules!!!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Weasels, of course! I mean, come on! Weasels! It just sounds so great!

W - Wonderful
E - Excellent
A - Amazing
S - Smart
E - Exceptional
L - Lucky
S - Sensational

Weasels are so great, bears will often stay clear of an area where one is.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

bubba8167

Hi all, I just joined the forum.

I'm somewhat new to redwall in general, but  so far my favorite species is.. Otter!
I'm new here.