News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What is your favorite species?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

I like mice the best. Second favourite are hares and otters, moles next.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Silas

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

Warrior moles! Like Axtel Sturnclaw in "the sable quean" coolest mole ever 8) or at least one of them!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Galedeep

My favorites always seem to be otters or hares, but I like the mice sometimes too.

Gonff

I like the otters, hares, and squirrels. (I can never make up my mind) Although my favorite is probably hares.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on June 14, 2011, 07:20:33 PM
@Mariel: What're you even talking about? What do you mean all the voles are taritors and backstabbers???? They aren't at all like that! More of them are gray characters than any other good specis, but so what? How're you saying something that outrageous?
She has a point. Look at Druwp in Martin the Warrior. Even Viola Bankvole in Pearls of Lutra betrayed the Abbot--sort of. She was snivveling, too, and let on out of plain stupidity that he was the Abbot. But she did have a character change.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

Otters are pretty trusty and strong creatures too. Usually natural warriors and good at many things. I was never a fan of shrews though. (that does NOT mean that they are stupid/useless!!!) they're reliable and everything, but they're the same in all of the books, and that usually gets boring.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tiria Wildlough

I have a definite favourite--badgers! It's cool how they live way longer than any other animal in Redwall, and they're so strong. I love it when they just get mad and deal with something.  8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Osu

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 04, 2011, 02:04:34 PM
I have a definite favourite--badgers! It's cool how they live way longer than any other animal in Redwall, and they're so strong. I love it when they just get mad and deal with something.  8)
Bloodwrath, baby. 8) Badgers are pretty awesome. I find it interesting that some of them can be the exact opposite from what we're used to, like the Tabura.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

GeminyaTome

Defiantly moles! I love their speech and they are always to reliable! They have some good mole-sense too!
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Dawnwing

Otters, then foxes, then badgers.

sabretache5611

almost all good species are my favorites, each of them has an abundance of characters from it and and strengths from each one of them.

Voles are an exception, i don't like them that much.
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: GeminyaTome on July 04, 2011, 10:13:36 PM
Defiantly moles! I love their speech and they are always to reliable! They have some good mole-sense too!

Moles are simply the best, no doubt  8)

BasilStagHare

Trying to stop me read the Redwall Series is like telling a Hare that he's on rations for a whole season.