Wanted Redwall Seasons

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 12, 2012, 09:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Personaly I would have loved to see The Taggerung on tv.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

One word, Brocktree, I loved the fight scene!

redwallgurl

Mossflower would be good or Triss
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Flandor

I'd say either Mossflower or Pearls of Lutra would make the most sense, but I'd most like to watch Legend of Luke or Mariel.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

AbbotAlf0805

Well besides Taggerung I would like... The Outcast of Redwall, Mariel, or The Bellmaker.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Flandor

I think the Mariel/Bellmaker pair would be really good.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

AbbotAlf0805

Flandor

I think A Redwall Winter's Tale would make a fabulous holiday special.

AbbotAlf0805

Leatho Shellhound

I would like all of them!!!!!!!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Felldoh154

All of em are so good! I'd like to see any 1 of them

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

I'd like to see Triss, High Rhulain, or The Sable Quean
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers