The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Why, thank you!  ;)  ;D

Redwall Abbey!  Always wanted to go there.  I guess it'll have to go on my 'Things to See Before I Die' list!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Yes! Thanks!

Have you been pretending to FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

W0NWILL

You did a good job with thinkin' him up, Rain did a good job of drawing him down. Looks very nice.

Rainshadow

Danke.  ;D

A good line.  I can totally picture Nevfae saying this (if she hasn't already).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Oh noes. At war with who? And when?

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 23, 2013, 04:42:57 AM
You did a good job with thinkin' him up, Rain did a good job of drawing him down. Looks very nice.
Yeah, Rain drew him well. But I'm not sure what you're talking about in the first part of the sentence,
'You did a good job with thinkin' him up'. I didn't think him up. I am him. Did you make yourself up?

W0NWILL

Aye, I did, I define myself, become who I want to be.

On text topic, how'd you come up with the name Rus?

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Sorry, but I'd rather enter 221B Baker Street.  ;D

Redwaller

I don't live in the UK, so I'm safe.  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

The only place were I would leave this world for to live there!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

I'd rather enter the Redwall Gate.

Rainshadow

Redwaller

Slagar Mc Muffin

hehe,there many similarities between us- i love owl City,shooting star,reading and drawing too,and im working on my own fiction^^ i´ve never had something to do with skyrim, but i think i should check it out...

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^