News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

It's different; that's what matters.  ;)  (Sorry, I'm just a person that must have constant change in scenery in order to be happy.  That's why my profile changes frequently.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

Still no Personal Text.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 13, 2015, 06:47:58 PM
No, I don't think so.
If you saw it up close you would agree.

Cornflower MM

I have and I still beg to differ.

Vilu Daskar

*Wonders where Personal Text is.*

Rainshadow

I live on a hill like those in the picture, so I agree with that.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

It's pointless to argue, isn't it?