Triggut Frap, grey or black? (give evidence, no character lists)

Started by W0NWILL, July 28, 2012, 05:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey or black?

Grey
3 (13.6%)
Black
19 (86.4%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Rusvul

Quote from: rachel25 on July 22, 2013, 03:03:40 PM
But you must understand why he would do such a thing
There is no reason for slavery and murder that make it any more ok. I don't remember Triggut, but he sounds bad. If he held dibbuns as hostages to make others do his will, black. Period. It doesn't matter if he was teased his entire life. If he's commiting a crime like that, he is a black character. I musn't understand why he would do such a thing, no matter what anybeast had done to him he shouldn't have, unless being agressive directly to the ones who were cruel to him. If, say, he did have a bad life, it'd be better to direct his anger and agression more at those being cruel to him, rather than random protagonists. There is no excuse for enslaving innocent creature and using dibbuns as hostages, the creature being enslaved (And most certainly the dibbuns) never did anything to harm him.

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 23, 2013, 02:35:25 AM
Quote from: rachel25 on July 22, 2013, 03:03:40 PM
But you must understand why he would do such a thing
There is no reason for slavery and murder that make it any more ok. I don't remember Triggut, but he sounds bad. If he held dibbuns as hostages to make others do his will, black. Period. It doesn't matter if he was teased his entire life. If he's commiting a crime like that, he is a black character. I musn't understand why he would do such a thing, no matter what anybeast had done to him he shouldn't have, unless being agressive directly to the ones who were cruel to him. If, say, he did have a bad life, it'd be better to direct his anger and agression more at those being cruel to him, rather than random protagonists. There is no excuse for enslaving innocent creature and using dibbuns as hostages, the creature being enslaved (And most certainly the dibbuns) never did anything to harm him.

Amen!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 22, 2013, 06:02:46 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 22, 2013, 04:37:14 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on July 22, 2013, 02:55:55 PM
The hedgehog from Sable Queen who's spikes were falling out.

Nay, yer zinkin' o' ze vone from Ze Rogue Crev ah zink.

No, I specifically remember that the hedgehog with the spikes falling out was from the Sable Queen.

Zorry, ah juzt checked. Triggut Frap from Ze Zable Quean 'ad lozt aboot 'alf o' 'iz zpikez. Drogbuk Wiltud from Ze Rogue Crev vaz ze vone viz av o' 'iz zpikez favin' oot, an' after zat baz, 'e lozt av o' zem.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

clunylooney

Triggut Frap is Black. Being insane isn't really an excuse. He captured dibbuns, told them to build him a house, threatened a young one who was so young he could barely walk to being eaten by pikes and... yeah that's about it.
I actually really liked him as a villain though. Most of the time, evil woodlanders to me are always not the best villains. But Triggut Frap was actually a woodlander villain who was really good! I loved how, even though he was insane, he was actually really smart! I loved when all the dibbuns tried to trick him, he always figured out that they were trying to trick him!
But yeah, Triggut was black. 
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me