News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

That's awesome, Wot :)

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with" - Michael Jackson.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

"Just remember that trying to predict what will happen is pointless, just always do your best and let life do what it wants to do cause for the future, well, you'll see!"

- my IRL bestie

Quote from: Wot, wot! on June 05, 2015, 03:43:58 PM
:D these are all great quotes

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world"
~ My dad and I :)

Thank you for posting that. It inspired me.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough" - OG Mandino.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wot, wot!

Thank you Sky and Sierra :D

"How wonderful it is that no one need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world"
~Anne Frank
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

"It just seems a bit weird that they are fine with letting us play with Rat Poison, SMGs, flamethrowers, lovecraftian horrors and nitroglycerin, but they have decided to draw the line at alcohol" - SCRIBBLENAUTS, Zero Punctuation.  

Eulaliaaa!

"Is he dead?"
"That tends to happen when you shoot people in the head."
-Kingsman

"Do not get addicted to water!"
-Mad Max
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

A powerful lyric I recently heard in a song:

"Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
~ Miss Missing You, Fall Out Boy
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

I adore inspirational quotes. In fact, I think I am going to compile my favorites into a little book :)

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt

"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect." - Zoey Sayward

Luftwaffles

"Planet Express - Our crew is replaceable, your package isn't."

"Now, my usual fee is 500 dollars. But seeing as how it's you, I'm gonna need it in advance." – Bender.

Skyblade

“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
- Jane Goodall

“The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I'm not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”
- C. JoyBell C.

Rusvul

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on June 07, 2015, 04:53:33 PM
"It just seems a bit weird that they are fine with letting us play with Rat Poison, SMGs, flamethrowers, lovecraftian horrors and nitroglycerin, but they have decided to draw the line at alcohol" - SCRIBBLENAUTS, Zero Punctuation.  
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I hadn't thought of that before.

(They had to draw the line at alcohol because of the ESRB- "Oh, your game has alchohol in it, it isn't fit for anyone under the age of 13." I disagree. :P)

Luftwaffles

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 08, 2015, 05:22:21 PM
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on June 07, 2015, 04:53:33 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I hadn't thought of that before.

(They had to draw the line at alcohol because of the ESRB- "Oh, your game has alchohol in it, it isn't fit for anyone under the age of 13." I disagree. :P)

Hahah, I disagree too (although, that would explain it). But everything falls apart when you start spawning Cthulhu every level ;D

Rusvul

A friend of mine made a rocket launcher that fires black holes. That was pretty insane.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 08, 2015, 05:43:41 PM
A friend of mine made a rocket launcher that fires black holes. That was pretty insane.

I once made a caveman with a bazooka, but too bad that the game doesn't actually encourage you to do anything creative... as the guy I quoted before said: "All you need to win is to spawn helicopters, ropes and Cthulhu". And he's right :/

Delthion

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on June 04, 2015, 11:56:53 PM
"What doesn't kill you *smash* makes you stronger."

-Ultron

"What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger." -John Milton
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.