News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"The board is set, the pieces are moving. We come to it at last, the great battle of our time." ~Gandalf~
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

I hope you like long stories.
SPOILER CHARACTER, Kingdom Hearts III
Spoiler

Luxu, in Xigbar's body
[close]
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Sebias of Redwall

"For a time will soon come when Hobbits will change the fortune of all" ~Galadriel~

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"The world used to be a  bigger place." -Hector Barbossa.

"The world's still the same. There's just... Less in it." - Captain Jack Sparrow.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 03, 2019, 12:30:43 AM
"The world used to be a  bigger place." -Hector Barbossa.
"The world's still the same. There's just... Less in it." - Captain Jack Sparrow.
LOL
Quote from: Tungro on January 31, 2019, 09:24:38 PM
"The world is a bigger place now, Jack" - Hector Barbosa
"No mate, there is just less in it..." - *Captain* Jack Sparrow

Sebias of Redwall

But the fat Hobbit, he knows. Eyes always watching." ~Gollum~

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

"Don't let what u cannot do, interfere with what u can do" ~John Wooden
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

"I found that it is in the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay." ~Gandalf~

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm not clumsy... the floor just hates me.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Bilbo Baggins: One day it'll grow, and every time I look at it, I'll remember. Remember everything that happened: the good, the bad and how lucky I am that I made it home.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Death is life's way of telling you you're fired.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Bard: Morning, Alfrid. What news from the night watch?
Alfrid: All quiet, Sire. Not much to report. Nothing gets past me.
Bard: Except an army of Elves, it would seem.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

A day without sunshine is like... night.

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Pray, Hope, and Don't Worry!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."