News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfstar

I like alot of games, and I was surprised to hear that someone here likes Solatorobo because I have that game also.  The game systems that I have are an Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS and that is it.  Here are some of my games

Xbox 360: Both Batmans, Call of Duty 2 and 3, Skylanders and Halo
Nintendo Wii: Sonic and the Seven Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight
Nintendo 3DS: Solatorobo Red the Hunter, Star Fox 64 3D, Pokemon
and that is only some of them.
Happy and kind.

Tannsrall

The Batman games for xbox are just awesome. Any of you ever played Battalion Wars.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7

My cousins and I like the sonic hedgehog and Tails fox video games
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bragoon

I'm going to spend a few weeks in Illinois helping out my grandparents after they have various surgeries, so I'm going to buy Cave Story 3D for the trip.  I'm excited, since Cave Story is one of my favorite games, but I haven't had the opportunity to play any version but the one released for the DSi. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Matthias720

You should try the original version for PC. That's how Cave Story should be played, in my opinion.

Bragoon

I have.  =D  I've played the PC version, the DSi version, and the demo for the WiiWare version.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

psybox

portal and Mari0, not Mario, but Mari0

Dawnwing

I just finished the story mode of Kid Icarus: Uprising.  Now to collect alllll the trophies and weapons, and play more Multiplayer. <3

Coobreedan

Quote from: Dawnwing on April 03, 2012, 07:00:37 AM
I just finished the story mode of Kid Icarus: Uprising.  Now to collect alllll the trophies and weapons, and play more Multiplayer. <3

I've not even got it! No fair....I am going to teleport to your house and take it! HAHAHA!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Bragoon

My brother preordered it from Amazon.com, and I chipped in some so that I could have the 3D Classics: Kid Icarus code that came with it.  I love the downloadable games, they so convenient.  =D

I think Uprising is cool, but I'm not going to buy my own copy.  Nintendo really played it up, but I knew all along that it wouldn't really be my sort of game.  In my opinion, it's a little too limited as far as the game itself goes.  I was hoping it would be a little more like Custom Robo (in which you can literally change everything about your fighter), but there aren't as many weapons as I had hoped, and you can't customize anything else.

Firehawke

Does anyone have the new Harvest Moon game???  I have for 3DS (it's also available for DS) and it's really fun.
I have so many games to play right now (I won a gift card---it pays to do surveys found at the bottom of receipts!) that's it hard to choose what to play sometimes!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Bragoon

Tale of Two Towns?
I haven't played that one.  The only Harvest Moon game I've played is Magical Melody for the Gamecube, and I liked it well enough.  Still, I don't think I'll end up buying it, since I figure it can't be too terribly different, and it's not really my sort of game.

Firehawke

Yep, it's Tale of Two Towns.  I'm sure that there are some differences, but the basics are the same...grow crops and raise animals!
One of the fun things with this one is that if you live in one town, your primary focus is growing crops.  If you live in the other town, it's primarily raising animals.  You can switch at the end of each season if you want.
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Nightfire

Any of you ever played the LEGO Star Wars games?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

I got 100% on Lego Star Wars for the Gamecube, but I've never played any of the others.  
It was fun, if not overly simple.  Still, I wouldn't mind playing it again someday.  I found it was more fun if I played with someone else too, since it was easier to goof around with more than one person.  Your CPU partner is so boring.  :P