News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

I'm playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 a lot now, which is surprising, I don't really like Star Wars much. Or non-sport-related video games. Am I going mad?  ???
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dawnwing

I'm currently playing Pokemon Black and Ocarina of Time 3D (first Zelda game ever! loving it!).  I also re-played nearly the whole of the first Harry Potter PC game today.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I've decided not to wait until I get a new copy of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed to quit playing video games. I'm going to do it tomorrow! Wish me luck!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

anyone heard of astro empires its an online awsome tactiction futeristic game kinda like star wars
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The attempt at quitting at playing video games met with:

Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freedom!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Eh...I like the Metroid Prime trilogy. It's fun being able to wield all those awesome weapons. And the first person view is great.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Matthias720

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 21, 2011, 04:54:02 AM
The attempt at quitting at playing video games met with:

Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freedom!
But, but, but...

They miss you! :'(

Okamikee

No one can keep me away from Metal Gear Solid.
"When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier."

Matthias720

I replayed Portal Friday afternoon/night. Took me about 4 hours to complete since I didn't recall all the solutions. :P

Lily

^ I think it would take me way longer than 4 hours, I have a really bad memory.

I bought a new DS game yesterday! Does anyone know those Taiko no Tatsujin games? No...? Just me?

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

DanielofRedwall

I finished Portal for the first time just then. On the Xbox 360, not PC, my brother owns The Orange Box. I stopped playing halfway through a while back as I was getting so frustrated at it, but then I started it again and finished! Best video game ever. GLaDOS is now my favourite video game character. And the song at the end made it feel even better (even though I've seen it so many times on YouTube). Anyway, now on to Portal 2!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Shellhound

Assassin's Creed and Minecraft!!!
Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right.
The law of Badger Lords
Lord Brocktree

Skipper

i have xbox 360 slim and i luv assassins creed!

Trigoma

zelda FTW!!!!!!! I WANT SKYWARD SWORD! hope i get it for christmas...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman