News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Eerie, Creepy and Just Plain Scary Songs

Started by Rainshadow, July 19, 2012, 04:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Have you ever heard a song that just creeped you out?  Now's your chance to show it to all of us!  But please, nothing inappropriate, disgusting, or just wrong songs.  Also, please, only one song at a time.  First up:

Just Follow My Lead - Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Well, the songs in The Nightmare before Christmas scare me but they're whimsical and fun at the same time
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

Anything by Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber.  Ha!  ;D

I know that's not the answer you're after....the eerie stuff you won't get out of your head....probably the entire soundtrack to Psycho.  Wasn't meant to be a blockbuster movie, but it became one, as did its theme and music.  You hear it, you know exactly where its from. ;)

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rusvul

i wrote a song that is eerie and creepy... not scary though. also if you go to the link in my signature, the music writer has a song called "A Very Dark Cave" that fits this too.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on July 19, 2012, 12:17:37 PM

I know that's not the answer you're after....the eerie stuff you won't get out of your head....probably the entire soundtrack to Psycho.  Wasn't meant to be a blockbuster movie, but it became one, as did its theme and music.  You hear it, you know exactly where its from. ;)

I don't like Justin Bieber's songs, but I think Lady Gaga's songs are cool. Especially Let's Dance. I hate how she dresses though. They're not my absolute favorite though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

The entire Aliens soundtrack is all of the above.

Ha! Agreed, Lutra. Agreed.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lily on July 22, 2012, 03:10:09 PM
The entire Aliens soundtrack is all of the above.

Ha! Agreed, Lutra. Agreed.
Well, you probably won't like me anymore. I'm a huge fan of Selena Gomeze's music

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.