"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 14, 2012, 01:10:58 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 13, 2012, 08:05:37 PM
Well thats what most girls talk about.....Who here shots bow and arrows?

I take offense at that post!  :P  I hate makeup!  And pink!  Also, I like archery, and own a (rather simple) bow and a few arrows.  They're purple though...  Ah well, I just steal my brother's and use his (they work better than mine do!).

I have one swiss wooden bow and I half own a German wooden bow.....my sister owns othe other half....we shared the coast.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

phoenixfoden

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 15, 2012, 08:07:36 PM
Zwizz cheeze!
NO, smoked gouda! i am a cheese fanatic! NYGHAHGHAGHAGHA! >:D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 16, 2012, 02:50:15 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 15, 2012, 08:07:36 PM
Zwizz cheeze!
NO, smoked gouda! i am a cheese fanatic! NYGHAHGHAGHAGHA! >:D

Nae, blue cheeze! Ah like CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

phoenixfoden

Anyone whant to talk about non cheese related stuff?

MatthiasMan

No one eats more cheese than me! I wont be outstripped! -Om nom nom nom nom-

. . . . .Cheeeeeeese. . . .

I like to draw. :P

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

MatthiasMan

Here is something actually boyish. Anyone still have a collection of stuffed animals? I used to, but my mother donated them aaaaaaallllll. I am still scarred by that day. I had tons. I loved them all. I miss them so bad. . . . . . .I love stuffed animals. It really brings my fantasy imagination to life. But not anymore.  . . . .-Whispers- Curses to my donating mom . . . .

-Goes in corner and reveries of good times with little pets-

phoenixfoden

I have tons of hotweels cars.

Redwaller

Quote from: MatthiasMan on November 17, 2012, 10:04:30 PM
Here is something actually boyish. Anyone still have a collection of stuffed animals? I used to, but my mother donated them aaaaaaallllll. I am still scarred by that day. I had tons. I loved them all. I miss them so bad. . . . . . .I love stuffed animals. It really brings my fantasy imagination to life. But not anymore.  . . . .-Whispers- Curses to my donating mom . . . .

-Goes in corner and reveries of good times with little pets-
I had stuffed animals bu t when I turned eleven-twelve, I dropped that habit.

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Leatho Shellhound

I have some legos.....look at my youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/hansofredwall

But I have way more of The awesome Playmobil!!!!!! I think I have around, 250/300 men!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

MatthiasMan

. . .is my favorite color. ;D