News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 01:31:59 AM
*Tackles Verdauga and grabs crumpled paper* *Climbs up a tree and reads it* *Gasp* You plan on killing Skarzs, because he's getting suspicious of your plot to steal Teer's money?! *Takes a picture of the paper and sends it to Keva*
Seb, it won't work. Nothing you or anybeast else can do will stop me from loving my husband. If anybeast tries to take him away from me, it'll end badly for said beast. My individual muscles are stronger than your fancy hammer and my scales are stronger than dwarven armour. I have fury compared to none and loyalty like the forces of nature. I am a jealous beast and I will not share my husband's marital affections with another. Verdauga is mine and woe betide anybeast who tries to take him from me.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Thats one OP desctiption.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Teer is like that in real life, too :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 24, 2020, 06:01:57 AM
*Tackles Verdauga and grabs crumpled paper* *Climbs up a tree and reads it* *Gasp* You plan on killing Skarzs, because he's getting suspicious of your plot to steal Teer's money?! *Takes a picture of the paper and sends it to Keva*
Seb, it won't work. Nothing you or anybeast else can do will stop me from loving my husband. If anybeast tries to take him away from me, it'll end badly for said beast. My individual muscles are stronger than your fancy hammer and my scales are stronger than dwarven armour. I have fury compared to none and loyalty like the forces of nature. I am a jealous beast and I will not share my husband's marital affections with another. Verdauga is mine and woe betide anybeast who tries to take him from me.
In short, do not mess with a taniwha. The dangers of messing with multiple don't need to be said.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Verdauga, I think Teer might be a yandere.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 24, 2020, 06:01:57 AM
Well, first off, wither or not you love your husband is obviously up to you. However, if he is found guilty of his crimes, he must be taking to justice, blah blah blah. Anyway, how dare you call Mjolnir a mere "fancy hammer"? *Hugs said hammer and pats it comfortingly* I do believe you've hurt its feelings. Ahem, next point, it's my job to spread chaos in the Cellars. You can't just take the one thing I've gone and stample it into the ground.
Aaaaaaand last, before I saw all of the amazing posts and topics that had evolved from the Shipping topic, I sadly already deleted the poll...  :'( Oh well. I guess now, ya'll have to help come up with another one though.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 24, 2020, 03:09:09 PM
Verdauga, I think Teer might be a yandere.
Just a little bit, maybe. I can survive that. Tsundere, not so much.  :laugh:
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

I dunno man, usually yandere is a bit more dangerous than tsundere.  Far less annoying, though, as long as you stay on their good side  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Typically you're right. But we'd be talking about a tsundere Taniwha

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Several of them, actually. I'd like to avoid painful encounters with such points if I can.

Tungro

Holly cow. This topic went from 6 pages to 175...