Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better

Sea Otter
30 (47.6%)
River Otter
33 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 63

redwallgurl

I'd say river otters since I've read about them the most but personality wise I like the rowdy sea otters better.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Osu

Hard choice! I get the impression sea otters are more rough around the edges than river otters, and go on more or wider-ranging adventures. Kroova was a sea otter, so they got my vote. XD

I don't think Shogg was ever named a sea otter or a river otter specifically, I think he could really be either...
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Osu on February 03, 2013, 06:11:14 AM
Hard choice! I get the impression sea otters are more rough around the edges than river otters, and go on more or wider-ranging adventures. Kroova was a sea otter, so they got my vote. XD

I don't think Shogg was ever named a sea otter or a river otter specifically, I think he could really be either...
That is true about Seam Otters

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

>:( first it's Finbarr Galedeep. I personally can't chose  :-[. Although I have always had a soft spot for Denya.  :-*

Leatho Shellhound

Yes! Sea Otters are winning by one vote!   
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Dannflower Reguba

No they ain't!  :P

;D

I'm a river otter fan, they were friendly. Sea otters were a bit too rough for my taste (take the Rogue Crew as a very far-sided example). The river otters just seemed to have a better hold on themselves.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

I like that about them but they just weren't all warlike.

Kitsune

Redwallfan7

I like to see river otters play in the snow and the river  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Kitsune

Aww... I've always wanted to see otters in the wild... I bet they're cute! :D

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: PluggFiretail on March 08, 2013, 01:34:07 PM
Aww... I've always wanted to see otters in the wild... I bet they're cute! :D
Yep! And did you know that they hold paws when they're asleep so that they don't drift apart? It's so adorable!
River otters got my vote, btw. I like the sea otters a lot, but I just like the river otters a little bit more. Besides, Skipper has always had a place on my list of favorite characters.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

CrazyPug37

Sea Otters are a little bit too bloodthirsty, and I love how River Otters are obsessed with their Watershrimp and Hotroot Soup.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United