News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Redwall Character

Started by Briar, June 09, 2011, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

What is everyone's favorite Redwall Character?

Matthias720

Matthias, of course! :D

How could you not love the bumbling mouse who grows into the role of Abbey Warrior.

Wydran Riverpaw

I don't think I could pick just one, they're all fantastic! But I really like the otters. :)

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I couldn't say, there's way too many to say. Even if I specified multiple sub-categories I'd end up listing so many...
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Flurgy Twinj

Lord Brocktree :)

I do like all of the characters too, but I probably find the badgers and the folklore surrounding them most interesting of all.
From tummy ache, soretail and sniffs,
From grunge and whisker cramp,
From wobbly paws, and flurgy twinj,
O keep all in this camp.

Spring Breeze

My favorite changes with every book I read,   at the moment I would have to say Trisscar or Mara.
"Oh, golly.  Old Log-a-Thing's fallen over."
--Trubbs, "Mossflower"

Bella

I have twoo favorites if that is ok? The fist is the mighty badger and the other is the sea knowing otters both of which can be my favorite in any book.

Mariel

Of course I would have to say Mariel, but my number two choice would probably be Storm Gullwhacker.

Matthias720

Quote from: Mariel on June 10, 2011, 07:51:26 PM
Of course I would have to say Mariel, but my number two choice would probably be Storm Gullwhacker.
:D That's a good one! LOL!

Flurgy Twinj

Quote from: Bella on June 10, 2011, 07:06:39 PM
I have twoo favorites if that is ok? The fist is the mighty badger and the other is the sea knowing otters both of which can be my favorite in any book.

Having badgers as your favourite characters is more than OK  :) The otters are always great supporting characters whichever book they're in, I'd never go on any dangerous quest without having one in the team to help keep everybody level headed to be honest.  :)
From tummy ache, soretail and sniffs,
From grunge and whisker cramp,
From wobbly paws, and flurgy twinj,
O keep all in this camp.

The Lady Shael

My favorite character is Gonff. I remember reading Legend of Luke and genuinely laughing out loud at his crazy antics.  :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Spring Breeze

I love when Gonff dances with the crab!  That is one part of Redwall that I think of a lot.
"Oh, golly.  Old Log-a-Thing's fallen over."
--Trubbs, "Mossflower"

Kilkenne

Vilu Daskar was pretty awesome. And because he's a classy corsair, and I'm a classy guy, he is my favorite character.

Mariel

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 11, 2011, 04:28:09 AM
Vilu Daskar was pretty awesome. And because he's a classy corsair, and I'm a classy guy, he is my favorite character.

How can you say that?  Daskar murdered so many innocent animals.

Haha you're funny (not to mention modest).  And I know what you mean--I love some of the Redwall villains because of their poise and general kickin' attitude.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

As a villain, Vilu Daskar was pretty good. Also about the cruelest and most murderous of all the antagonist, I'd say.

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away