Which Redwall character's background story would you like to know about the most

Started by Redwallfan7, November 29, 2012, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Thank you so much for also being a fan of my favorite character!  :D
I am going to write a story about her you can see it on the fan fiction page

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Osu

I'd like to know more about Tarquin's time at Salamandastron before he got "sent away" to Redwall. He was very clearly different from all of the other hares -- how'd he get that way? I also got the impression from the books that Hon Rosie had turned him down romantically at least once prior to the events of Mariel of Redwall. How'd that come about, I wonder? Rosie seemed pretty indifferent to his obvious obsession over her right up until they got married.

But most of all, when and why did he start dressing like a clown? The questions that keep me up at night, haha...
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lutra

I wouldn't mind hearing about how in a family of warriors, Swiffo decided to live the pacifist life.  We only really know that the Axehound clan doesn't mind the fact Swiffo is different, you get the feeling they wished he was a warrior like the clan.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

Jetthebinturong

Skrablag
Gloomer
Romsca
Cluny
Frunk
Leatho Shellhound
Groddil
Bucko Bigbones
Mortspear
Brogalaw

More specifically with Groddil, Bucko and Brog is what happened when Ungatt invaded their homes
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Martin the warrior

Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Free Thought

Hmmm- you know it was a simple question like this that inspired me to write my own FanFics about Redwall.  Mainly about Martin the Warrior, then it branched out WAY from there.  I wish that Jacques had of given us more information on Martin the Elder Warrior.  I mean really, he started a line of warriors that was pretty remarkable, so he must have been quite something himself. 

Martin the warrior

Quote from: Free Thought on March 15, 2013, 01:29:31 AM
Hmmm- you know it was a simple question like this that inspired me to write my own FanFics about Redwall.  Mainly about Martin the Warrior, then it branched out WAY from there.  I wish that Jacques had of given us more information on Martin the Elder Warrior.  I mean really, he started a line of warriors that was pretty remarkable, so he must have been quite something himself. 

I feel you!
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

WoodenSpoon

Verduga Greeneyes. What were his parents like? His wife? What sort of things did he do before he conquered Mossflower? How did he gain the armies respect? (Probably by all around fair treatment...)

Romsca

Agreed! I would love to see that in a fanfic! Or perhaps I could write one if I had time...