News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RWRR and BNSF are fighting for you redwall

Started by SPSF kodachorm otter7486, December 14, 2012, 10:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

theres a small war of the rails and BNSF and RWRR wants you fight with our allies like NS,CN,CP,A&M,and UTAH BELT agenst UP this should be coming out by early 2016

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

phoenixfoden

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

BNSF is like MARTIN brave,smart,strong,and forgiveing

Redwaller

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

RWRR staind for REDWALL RAILROAD,BNSF MEANS BURLINGTON NORTHERN SANTA FE,NS MEANS NORFOLK SOUTHERN

AxeHound

I still have no clue as to what's going on, and I've been reading this topic since it started.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on January 05, 2013, 03:45:52 PM
RWRR staind for REDWALL RAILROAD,BNSF MEANS BURLINGTON NORTHERN SANTA FE,NS MEANS NORFOLK SOUTHERN
Are you mad at me?  ???

I seriously didn't know what it meant.

And what's it about a Redwall Railroad?

winifred

kodachorm otter, we really don't know what's going on? But a Redwall railroad sounds awesome!!!!! ;D  What's this all about?  Could you explain, please? ~W
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

shure RWRRand BNSF are two railroads that work together but a few other railroads came to help with the load same when on the shores theres two ex class1 railroads that work that area

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

no but the railroad came when i sall a pic of a BNSF coal train in the woods so i thought what if redwall had a huge class1 railroad hauling huge things for them and i used the frisco paint from when they had more mondern locomotives in the 80s that paint scheme is here http://condrenrails.com/Frisco%20Catalog/EMD-SD40-2.htm also the RWRR has bout 120 of the locomotives in the pic

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: Redwaller on January 05, 2013, 08:26:37 PM
Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on January 05, 2013, 03:45:52 PM
Are you mad at me?  ???

I seriously didn't know what it meant.

And what's it about a Redwall Railroad?
nope but the name of the two companeys are nice names for a railroad

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: winifred on January 06, 2013, 01:27:10 AM
kodachorm otter, we really don't know what's going on? But a Redwall railroad sounds awesome!!!!! ;D  What's this all about?  Could you explain, please? ~W
redwall railroad is a class one railroad that has locomotives that are in other calss one and class two railroads and the route is a 400mile run heres what the tracks look like at the abbey http://olderlocoboy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5nkfxl trains that have 200 cars are very common

Leatho Shellhound

Nice, you must like trains and Redwall.  :) But you have to keep in mind that lots of us don't know much about trains....thats why it took some of us some time to under stand what this topic was about.   And for those you still don't get it....I believe its about if a train was in mossflower country it would most likely be a huge class1 train.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 09, 2013, 02:53:52 AM
Nice, you must like trains and Redwall.  :) But you have to keep in mind that lots of us don't know much about trains....thats why it took some of us some time to under stand what this topic was about.   And for those you still don't get it....I believe its about if a train was in mossflower country it would most likely be a huge class1 train.
the class one fleet of railroads have up to 2300 locomotives the RWRR has 2000 so its a lower class 1