The Wearet

Started by Galedeep, July 09, 2011, 06:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on October 10, 2011, 08:31:55 PM
Funny,that wearet doesn't look anything like this one.

It does. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Romsca

what about ferret+stoat? bragoon pretended to be a ferroat in loamhedge i wonder if that's even possible

Redwaller

The Wearat is so awesome!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Orinoco

The Wearet was very...odd. I could never quite picture him clearly when I read the book. How could he have virtually no neck or ears? Very odd indeed.

As a side note, it is possible for a female ferret to successfully produce offspring with a male stoat, but I'm not sure about a weasel and a ferret. Of course, weasels are very closely related to stoats, so it might have worked.

This is off-topic, but as for Razzid Wearat...I really don't see how he came to be. Weasels and rats aren't even in the same family (Mustelid + Rodent makes absolutely no sense).
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Romsca

Quote from: Orinoco on December 05, 2012, 10:11:36 PM
As a side note, it is possible for a female ferret to successfully produce offspring with a male stoat, but I'm not sure about a weasel and a ferret. Of course, weasels are very closely related to stoats, so it might have worked.

Romsca and Barranca?  :D

clunylooney

Quote from: Orinoco on December 05, 2012, 10:11:36 PM
The Wearet was very...odd. I could never quite picture him clearly when I read the book. How could he have virtually no neck or ears? Very odd indeed.

This is off-topic, but as for Razzid Wearat...I really don't see how he came to be. Weasels and rats aren't even in the same family (Mustelid + Rodent makes absolutely no sense).
The reason it worked is because Jacques wanted it. ;)
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me