"The Fates are Cruel" - a short story

Started by Free Thought, February 02, 2013, 07:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

I almost cried- that was simply beautiful. I hope to read more from you soon, you show some great talent!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Free Thought

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 13, 2013, 05:03:57 PM
I almost cried- that was simply beautiful. I hope to read more from you soon, you show some great talent!

Thank-you, KitrallStreamrippler.  Yes, I will try to post something soon.  I am just a little busy working on some longer epics right now for FanFic, but will try and get a little something posted on the RAF soon. Thank-you again for you review.  ;D

Icefire

......I just wanted you to know that you almost made me cry.......
You don't know me well enough to know how significant that is. Martin the Warrior is the only Redwall book that made me cry. That was the last time I cried for approximately two years. The next time I cried had absolutely nothing to do with books. The next time I cried over a book was around four years later. I don't cry often as you can tell. I don't even cry over Les Miserables and that makes almost everyone cry! You almost succeeded in making this the only fanfic to make me cry.

In other words, I loved it and hated it at the same time. Good job! :) :'(
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Free Thought

Quote from: Icefire on March 15, 2013, 04:38:17 AM
......I just wanted you to know that you almost made me cry.......
You don't know me well enough to know how significant that is. Martin the Warrior is the only Redwall book that made me cry. That was the last time I cried for approximately two years. The next time I cried had absolutely nothing to do with books. The next time I cried over a book was around four years later. I don't cry often as you can tell. I don't even cry over Les Miserables and that makes almost everyone cry! You almost succeeded in making this the only fanfic to make me cry.

In other words, I loved it and hated it at the same time. Good job! :) :'(

Thank-you, I'm glad you enjoyed it  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

You have a very great talent for wrighting, I must say, Free Thought!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

WOW! That was so awesome! And sad! GOOD JOB!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Maudie

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Very well written, though I don't 'believe' in headfur, that was the only thing that bothered me
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

I'm going to revive this because it's amazing.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

This brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful story!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Good grief, WHY WASN'T THIS IN THE CONTEST?! Tammo!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.