News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Groddil

Started by Redwallfan7, February 04, 2013, 04:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

After re reading some chapters in Lord Brocktree, I recently became a fan of Groddil. I like his personality, for being a vermin's assistant he's really smart. I feel sorry for him because Ungatt slayed his family

thoughts?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Tam and Martin

In my opinion, he was dumb. he just didn't seem right.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Why? I felt sorry for him

Redwallfan7

I felt sorry for him too. I think he almost qualifies as a grey vermin character like Romsca or Ashleg.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

He just seemed dumb to me. I know his family was killed I just don't like him for some reason. I did like when he killed Ungatt Trunn (Well, finished killing him ;D).

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

Groddil watched the bobbing object until it became a far-out spec amid the night sea. He was chanting aloud, though his former master was beyond hearing the crippled fox magician whom he had bullied and tormented for so long. Nonetheless, Groddil chanted on.

"These are the days of Ungatt Trunn the Fearsome Beast!
O Mighty One, he who makes the stars fall!
Conquerer, Earthshaker, son of King Mortspear, brother to Verdauga!
Lord of all the Blue Hordes, who are as many as the leaves of autumn!
O All Powerful Ungatt Trunn!"

Turning his back upon the sea, the crippled fox limped away and was never seen in those lands again.

I LOVED THAT PART! Rather eerie!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Captain Tammo on February 08, 2013, 04:21:12 PM
Groddil watched the bobbing object until it became a far-out spec amid the night sea. He was chanting aloud, though his former master was beyond hearing the crippled fox magician whom he had bullied and tormented for so long. Nonetheless, Groddil chanted on.

"These are the days of Ungatt Trunn the Fearsome Beast!
O Mighty One, he who makes the stars fall!
Conquerer, Earthshaker, son of King Mortspear, brother to Verdauga!
Lord of all the Blue Hordes, who are as many as the leaves of autumn!
O All Powerful Ungatt Trunn!"

Turning his back upon the sea, the crippled fox limped away and was never seen in those lands again.

I LOVED THAT PART! Rather eerie!
I HATE THAT PART!!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Romsca

He's obsessed with Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on March 17, 2013, 12:26:42 PM
He's obsessed with Ungatt Trunn
Yep, your real right there!

Life is too short to rush through it.

clunylooney

Groddil is an interesting character. I liked what we saw of him, even if it wasn't much. And I love when he kills Ungatt Trunn and gets revenge for his family. I think he is one of the more interesting characters in the series.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me