RPGs

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 09, 2013, 04:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Umm... So. I am new here, and although I'm really interested in joining an RPG, I'm not sure how exactly to go about it. I read that you have to fill out a character sheet but I don't know how to find one or anything... Could someone please explain it to me? Thank you!!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Mattio

Go to redwall rp go to ooc role playing and look at the rps if you like one fill out a character sheet

KitrallStreamrippler

Thank you for replying. I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, but I need to know how to fill out a character sheet. Do I just make a post in the RPG or is there a certain place I have to go to fill one out? Sorry if this wasn't clarified before. I'm completely new to forums and everything.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

KitrallStreamrippler

I found it! I feel a bit sheepish though... :-\

Redwallfan7

Welcome to the forums!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mattio

yes and the character sheet just look at the first post in an rpg ooc and you should see the character sheet and your welcome I like helping people.

Leatho Shellhound

Welcome, don't worry...It took me a year to under-stand the whole RPing thing.....It was my first time doing it!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mattio

It took me about a week  :)