Asmodeus
5 (26.3%)
three headed snake
12 (63.2%)
Baliss
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Romsca

Really? I imagined Baliss as HUGE. The snake aroud Korvus Skurr's neck on the front cover of the American paperback was Sicaruss (spelling?), not Baliss

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on April 09, 2013, 08:56:24 PM
Really? I imagined Baliss as HUGE. The snake aroud Korvus Skurr's neck on the front cover of the American paperback was Sicaruss (spelling?), not Baliss
No, the snake coiling around Korvus Skurr's neck was Sicaruss. BTW, the book Doomwyte clearly states that Baliss was HUGE, just to say.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Isn't that what I just said?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on April 09, 2013, 09:57:24 PM
Isn't that what I just said?
Sorry, I just misread your post :P

Kitsune

Well, it still doesn't change my answer.

Vilu Daskar

Three Headed Snake
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

I'd vote for  Blaiss if I hadn't already voted  :D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Balizz vould 'ave been zcarier if 'e 'adnae been blind. Zen 'e vouldnae 'ave gotten intae ze predicament 'e got intae.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 22, 2013, 06:03:11 PM
Balizz vould 'ave been zcarier if 'e 'adnae been blind. Zen 'e vouldnae 'ave gotten intae ze predicament 'e got intae.
But he made up for his blindness through other things...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, but 'e vould 'ave been near-impozzible if 'e could zee.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

CrazyPug37

They are all truly terrifying creatures, not doubt about that.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

rachel25

I agree but the three headed snake was terrifying  :o when I was reading about it in Triss it made my skin crawl  :o

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah dinnae get quite az zcared az zome vhile readin', but ah came cloze tae it.

rachel25

Blaiss didn't scare me that much he just didn't feel evil enough  :o I don't know  8)