New character Alert!!!

Started by mattimouse20, February 19, 2013, 10:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

okay, so i was reading my copy of,"The Bellmaker", by Brian Jacques, when a new character appears in the chapter i'm reading! he's an otter and his name is,"Finnbarr Galedeep"! And what an amazing character! the dude wears an EYEPATCh for cripes-sake so it doesn't get anymore awesome than that! also, he wields not one, but TWO enormous cutlasses! (trust me. i think even martin the warrior would fear this guy) not to mention the fact that he's got a big,ugly scar on his forehead and his shoulder is covered in some tattoos!
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Romsca

I know! He's freaking awesome! He's like my favorite otter EVER! If you like pirates like that, you should seriously think about reading Pearls of Lutra, because in that book there's also two pirates (OK, I know they're vermin, but still), Romsca, a ferret, and Barranca, a stoat, who IMO are at least as awesome  8)

mattimouse20

i heard that book has treasure hunts! it sorta reminds me of doomwyte....similar plot.

Romsca

Have you read it yet? You've probably already guessed, but that's why my username is Romsca. She is so awesome.

mattimouse20

no,lol! i haven't. by the way, if pearls of lutra has plenty of badgers, i'm sure to be hooked! I LOVE BADGERS!

Romsca

Sorry, there's only one, and that's Auma, but she's full grown

mattimouse20

auma makes a comeback? i didn't know that!

Martin the warrior

Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Romsca

No, it's just she was a young badger in Mattimeo, and Pearls of Lutra is not too long afterwards. Also, Martin, Mattimeo's son, is the abbey warrior

Redwaller

Quote from: mattimouse20 on February 19, 2013, 10:54:36 PM
okay, so i was reading my copy of,"The Bellmaker", by Brian Jacques, when a new character appears in the chapter i'm reading! he's an otter and his name is,"Finnbarr Galedeep"! And what an amazing character! the dude wears an EYEPATCh for cripes-sake so it doesn't get anymore awesome than that! also, he wields not one, but TWO enormous cutlasses! (trust me. i think even martin the warrior would fear this guy) not to mention the fact that he's got a big,ugly scar on his forehead and his shoulder is covered in some BA tattoos!
Major Blanedale Frunk had an eyepatch too.

Romsca

Redwallfan7

The corsair animals in the series are so cool  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

rachel25

Quote from: mattimouse20 on February 19, 2013, 11:12:50 PM
no,lol! i haven't. by the way, if pearls of lutra has plenty of badgers, i'm sure to be hooked! I LOVE BADGERS!
theirs loads of badgers in ealiau

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Romsca on February 20, 2013, 03:33:21 PM
YES!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Just not Rasconza.

I like Rasconza, whats wrong with him...other than that he killed Barranca.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner