News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

New character Alert!!!

Started by mattimouse20, February 19, 2013, 10:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

That he KILLED BARRANCA!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

That's what's wrong with him! Barranca was THE BEST STOAT EVER! Rasconza had NO RIGHT TO MURDER HIM.

Redwaller

Quote from: Romsca on February 20, 2013, 02:12:51 AM
Ewww. I hated him
WHAT!? He was awesome!

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on February 20, 2013, 04:56:19 PM
Quote from: Romsca on February 20, 2013, 03:33:21 PM
YES!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Just not Rasconza.

I like Rasconza, whats wrong with him...other than that he killed Barranca.
Was he the fox corsair, if yes, then he was awesome!

Quote from: Romsca on February 20, 2013, 05:54:19 PM

That's what's wrong with him! Barranca was THE BEST STOAT EVER! Rasconza had NO RIGHT TO MURDER HIM.
Meh, Barranca wasn't that great.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Romsca on February 20, 2013, 03:33:21 PM
YES!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Just not Rasconza.
:o What! Rasconza is awesome. Oh well to each their own... Maybe it's just because of his weapons that I like him. I mean he carries daggers on his belt, that is so cool  ;D.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

mattimouse20

Ive read eulalia atleast 4 times! No joke!
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Quote from: Redwaller on February 21, 2013, 12:53:12 AM

Why?? ?? ?? ??  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

What was wrong with him?

Tam and Martin

Maybe he was a  little boring.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Quote from: Romsca on February 21, 2013, 12:43:07 PM
Quote from: Redwaller on February 21, 2013, 12:53:12 AM

Why?? ?? ?? ??  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

What was wrong with him?
Dunno, what was wrong with Frunk?

Romsca

Frunk was just plain crazy. Here's why: he kills vermin because they killed his daughter. That sound okay at first because vermin are usually bad, but here's the opposite scenario: Random Fox 1's daughter wanders into a camp of otters, armed with a dagger. Seeing her as a threat, the otters kill her. (I know, different circumstances, the corsairs were just cruel, but the otters in this case had a sort of a just cause. But the fox didn't know any different!) That being said, say Random Fox 1 goes as crazy as Frunk and starts murdering goodbeasts for no reason other than that a handful of goodbeasts killed his daughter. Of course that's wrong. Does that make it acceptable just because Frunk is on the "good" side?

Leatho Shellhound

I see your point, revenge is never right.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Quote from: Romsca on February 22, 2013, 02:29:58 AM
Frunk was just plain crazy. Here's why: he kills vermin because they killed his daughter. That sound okay at first because vermin are usually bad, but here's the opposite scenario: Random Fox 1's daughter wanders into a camp of otters, armed with a dagger. Seeing her as a threat, the otters kill her. (I know, different circumstances, the corsairs were just cruel, but the otters in this case had a sort of a just cause. But the fox didn't know any different!) That being said, say Random Fox 1 goes as crazy as Frunk and starts murdering goodbeasts for no reason other than that a handful of goodbeasts killed his daughter. Of course that's wrong. Does that make it acceptable just because Frunk is on the "good" side?
Hmmm, if you were in his position, what would you have done?

Romsca

I don't know, but he's just not one of my favorite characters, but Barranca is!!!

Dannflower Reguba

Your analogy lacks all truth because you forgot something, Frunks daughter didn't wander into a vermin camp, and was un-armed. Imagine being Frunk, who wouldn't go insane? You can't truly hold it against him since it wasn't even his normal self.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Kitsune

He could have been more moderate about it, though. Like having revenge on the vermin or vermin group, not all vermin.