News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Songbreeze and Dannflor

Started by ZaniatheBlack, February 24, 2013, 09:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaniatheBlack

Usually Brian has a pretty maid to go along with the hero in the story  :-* . While reading Marlfox I had expected Dann and Song to fall in love but nothing really sparked. Any thoughts?
I am Zania the Black cat and I fear nobeast, and I vow that whoever made the stars that shine, whoever made green trees of pine, whoever dreamed up fish and mice, or sun and rain and snow and ice, that I MUST have the power in my paws,to help when there's a worthy cause!!!

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale

Romsca

Dannflower Reguba

I KNOW ( ;D Being as I'm him) that something happened later on.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

I know right, I was kinda mad when he made her an abbess!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

I meant they were just too young in the book. I know something could have happened later on! It's just...it would have been wrong since she was an abbess...

Dannflor

Yeah but I am kinda glad she became Abbess because I can't see Song and Dann married .

Ps. Oh Hi I am trying to be back it is kinda hard
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

To be honest, I honestly (lol) think that something happened with the relationship later on. And BTW what's wrong with the Abbot/Abbess being in love with the Abbey Warrior? Nothing if you ask me.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Dannflor on February 25, 2013, 03:34:32 PM
       Ps. Oh Hi I am trying to be back it is kinda hard

Ok great well you can tell you perants you are greatly missed on this forum...and as for me writing on here has improved my writing skills.

click the banner

321tumbler

I think that they could have fallen in love in the future, but I think Song would become to busy doing "Abbess stuff" for it to happen.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: 321tumbler on February 26, 2013, 01:54:57 PM
I think that they could have fallen in love in the future, but I think Song would become to busy doing "Abbess stuff" for it to happen.

I'm pretty sure that they could work around that. For me, it was just too obvious not to happen.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes and no. In the book The Taggerung it never said song got married or have any younge ones.

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Why would she? Song wouldn't have put something like whether or not she got married in the traits of an Abbess? Or any of the other records left behind? That would be in less formal Abbey records, and wouldn't be hidden.

Romsca

Well, if she's your typical abbess, that means she's a sister or a nun and they can't get married

Dannflower Reguba

It isn't a truly religious establishment. That much is plain when you've studied Christian history for the past year.  ;) And Redwall wouldn't/ doesn't have those ridiculous rules.

Romsca

Well I've never seen an abbot/abbess getting married or even liking someone in any of the books