News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

scooby doo

Started by blindsimeonjtp, March 08, 2013, 02:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Yeah they are. I liked the old ones though.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 24, 2013, 10:21:37 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 24, 2013, 05:35:49 PM
Ah mizz ze auld Scooby Doo. Zigh... Ze nev vonez are juzt nae ze zame.
Agreed. The new ones are pretty bad.

Amen!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Buzz_Bumble

I haven't seen the new ones. There were some old new ones a few years ago that were pretty bad. The live-action movies were OK-ish, although I can't stand Sarah Michelle Gellar and (because it was her movie company) in the movies she made her character into some sort of super crime-fighting heroine rather than the dim bimbo she is in the cartoons.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Vot'z Nev Scooby Doo zeriez from vot ah've zeen zeemz tae be avright, but nae zome o' ze vonez aftervardz, an' ezpecially nae ze live action vonez. Ach, ah mizz ze auld vonez o' ze TV zeriez...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.