News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Z Wins

Started by Ungatt Trunn, March 09, 2013, 08:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

T as in Telisha, a friend of mine (sort of...)

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

U as in Udara Groundslay, that flightless owl from Lord Brocktree.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

V az in Ven Zallow.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Um, I think you meant W.

X as in Xant, rachel25's RP'ing character in Race to Ascension.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Oops  ::)

BTW, I am not posting Y so the next person still has to post it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

I know why! So that you can post Z!  ::) Well, I'm not posting Y either! :D

Ungatt Trunn

A as in According to the post rules of this game, Jukka is now the winner!

Vilu Daskar

N as in NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO since Jukka is the winner
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 26, 2013, 09:44:44 PM
N as in NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO since Jukka is the winner
I think you mean B.

C as in Crate.

Jukka the Sling

Ungatt Trunn

E as in Enter the Cosmic Gate!

Jukka the Sling

F as in Ferrousferret (the user)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

G az in Zplut Goez ze flyin' zheep!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

H as in How-many-times-must-I-reiterate-that-HIAG-is-obsessed-with-Monty-Python?  :D