News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hare quote's

Started by rachel25, March 10, 2013, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

there maybe something already like this and I'm not sure weather this should be in genrel Discussion but oh well this topic is just on hare quote's old boy "wot wot" so here we go   [code]"Lend me your battleaxe, big fellow.  Oof!  On second thought, you hold it wot wot."Basil Stag Hare "Mattimeo","Allow me, laydeez, wot wot?  Two handsome young fillies totin' all this shrubbery, doesn't bear thinkin' about, eh," he said gallantly.  "Basil Stag Hare at y'service, gels.  Hmmm, my my, is that cookin' I smell?  Ha, old Hugo burnin' somethin' tasty, I'll be bound.  I say d'you mind awfully if I leave you two ravin' beauties to carry all these lovely roses, charmin' picture.  Must go now, investigatin', doncha know.  Se you later, after tiffin, p'raps.  Toodle pip now!"
--Basil Stag Hare, "Mattimeo", page 37
"Well, what a riddle t'be sure.  I'll be even Hon Rosie couldn't make head nor tail of this jolly old thing.  Wot, wot?"
   Mariel aimed a candied chestnut at Tarquin and threw it.  He merely caught it in his mouth and munched reflectively.  "Course, y'know, I've never seen her solvin' riddles and whatnot.  Bet she's bally clever at it, though.  Hon Rosie's pretty good at most things."
   Mellus stuck a huge paw under Tarquin's nose.  "Listen, doodlehead, if I hear you mention Hon Rosie one more time..."
--Tarquin going on and on and on about Hon Rosie..., "Mariel of Redwall", page 125
    "Sit down there, you great wet weasel."
       "Steady on, Trubbs old chap, that's a stoat."
       "Oh, I say, sorry.  Sit there, you soaking stoat."
       "Saturated stoat, don't you mean, old bean?"
       "Hmm, what about the weasels?"
       "Oh, actually they get wringing wet, both begin with 'W', you see."
       "Righto.  Sit over there, you wringing wet weasel."
       "Oh golly, I've got a rat now.  How d'you address these blighters?"
       "Easy, old thing -- rats are rancid."
       "Rancid?  That doesn't mean wet."
       "No, but the wretched cove does look pretty rancid."
       "So he does.  Splendid.  Sit here, you rancid rat!"
      ;D  ;)  :D  :)  :-*  8)  :P[/code]

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
      SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Quote"Oh by the way, I'd change my name if I were you, just for the time we're here.  The mighty King [Glogalog] wouldn't like havin' somebeast around with a name that sounded too much like his.  Well cheerio, see you later, Glug a Bag!"
        The shrew Chieftain [Log a Log] looked at her indignantly.  "Glug a Bag?"
      --Hon Rosie to Log a Log, "The Bellmaker", page 170

Romsca

Dannflor

''Wot wot stap me whiskers if it ain't the bold Tammo now than laddie buck what have you got to say for yourself eh speak up sah''.

Tammo's Father in The Long Patrol
      A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

rachel25

Quote from: Dannflor on March 14, 2013, 12:30:37 AM
      ''Wot wot stap me whiskers if it ain't the bold Tammo now than laddie buck what have you got to say for yourself eh speak up sah''.

Tammo's Father in The Long Patrol

HEY thats so wirde I'm rereading Long Patrol at the moment and I conpletly forgot about that  :D LOL  :D