News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

I Don't know the name yet

Started by Dannflor, March 13, 2013, 09:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who likes it!

Me
6 (85.7%)
Not me
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Dannflor

Prouloge Foal gone Baby found

Dalvin King of all Unicorns nibbled some grass in front of Him. His gaze drifted back to a huge one floor castle made by dwarves suitable for a King. Another Unicorn came out of the castle and ran to Dalvin White hair glistening in the warm evening sun. The Unicorn nickered and touched Dalvin's horn as a sign of greeting
    The Unicorn said the voice obviously Female ''Lord your wife has given you birth to two healthy foals''.
   ''Two'' said Dalvin in a strong yet wavering voice ''Frodcon said there were three''?
    The Unicorn winced ''The other has disappeared somehow''.
    Dalvin snorted ''You mean that as soon as they were born someone stole him while you were watching''?
   The other unicorn lowered his head ''The other Foal was gone before birth he was not found even Dead''!

.....................................................................
     Christiany of Rome was walking in a large woodlands in the land of Sweden. She was a strong girl of twenty five who loved woodlands. She loved her country Rome St Peters Basilica and plenty of other exciting things. She was a good Catholic but a favorite for traveling. She traveled for five years.
    She stopped by a nearby stream and dipped her sore and tired feet into it. Something caught her attention it was a basket shining brightly. She waded in and drew it out of the water and looked inside ''Gor'' she breathed. Inside was a beautiful baby girl. She looked around for the baby's parents but found none. The baby giggled when Christiany made a face. Christiany found a cave nearby and said softly to the gurgling baby ''you and I will live together little one. She went into the cave and began to work.

To be continued

If there is any questions or any ideas pm me How is it??

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Leatho Shellhound

nice, The second part was a little confusing though.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Unicorns! ;D Very nice, though it could be better, add more detail, I want to see a story to the unicorns, the babe, and the woman-whose-name-I-won't-bother-writing-because-I-have-more-patience-to-do-this-since-it's-hard-to-scroll-up-and-down-while-typing-on-a-phone.

Dannflor

Thanks I write the next chapter soon
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.